• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Orakpo, Rob Jackson, and the offseason

What is your view on Orakpo, after the season ?

• Orkapo is fine, and should be re-signed, and not be replaced.

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Jackson is good enough to replace Orakpo

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Orakpo should be replaced, but by someone on the roster besides Jackson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Orakpo should be replaced by someone who is not currently on our roster.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FTS, you have too much time on your hands !

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
Why cant we keep both? If we stay in a 3-4, Jackson will get playing time. He played some snaps inside, and Kerrigan played some snaps at "end," which is when we could line Jackson up outside. Jackson has shown to be relatively strong at pass coverage. If we got 4-3, then chances are Kerrigan and Rak would potentially spend a lot of time with their hand in the dirt, and Riley would presumably be playing middle. Fletcher retiring opens up a lot of playing time for Jackson, and I think he's better in space then Rak.

and guys, Jackson is not that good, sorry

The guy is making a living off his pick six against Dalton and division-clinching pick of Romo last season. I'm convinced these two plays make him "infinitely better than Rak in coverage" according to fans, when the edge its slight, if any.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

The guy is making a living off his pick six against Dalton and division-clinching pick of Romo last season. I'm convinced these two plays make him "infinitely better than Rak in coverage" according to fans, when the edge its slight, if any.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

You left out his "near-pick" that he had this season, that pushed him over the edge into HOF ballotting :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.