• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

How do you access BGO from your phone?

How do you access BGO from your phone?

• BGO Mobile Skin through phones browser

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Tapatalk

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • I can access BGO from my phone? Really?

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Neophyte

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Subject says it all. We are looking for feeback here.

I usually use Tapatalk but the mobile skins kicks ass. I just need a shortcut for the url on my home screen to remind me not to use Tapatalk.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Let us hear from you folks. We are trying to determine whether or not we want to keep the mobile skin and/or spend major time/$$ customizing it.

I can't access it at all. Later this year or sometime early next year, I will probably get the Samsung Galaxy S4 and give it a try then.

I'm not having any problems

I pretty much don't. I'm not much of a web surfer on my phone, only out of necessity, I hate waiting on dial-up loads.

I downloaded Tapatalk, and have been going through that pretty exclusively.

Okay not sure if this is my phone or the site but I typed BGO in to google & this popped up.

IMG_2480.jpg

Edit: Obviously it eventually loaded but

Last edited:
If anyone else sees something similar please let us know...sorry Win, no idea where that is originating from...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah no worries, just making you guys are aware of it if it is a site thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.