• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins make season debut on Aussie TV for week 3.

SkinnedAussie

The Team Captain
Reaction score
Just checked my TV guide for the NFL scheduling, and at 3am Monday, we get to see The Redskins live.

This year, we get the Thursday night game, 3 games on Sunday, but have lost MNF on FTA TV. A given for Sunday is the late game, but it's a toss-up which of the early games we get.

We won't know when the 'Skins are on Aussie FTA TV again until early in the week of the game.

Just checked my TV guide for the NFL scheduling, and at 3am Monday, we get to see The Redskins live.

This year, we get the Thursday night game, 3 games on Sunday, but have lost MNF on FTA TV. A given for Sunday is the late game, but it's a toss-up which of the early games we get.

We won't know when the 'Skins are on Aussie FTA TV again until early in the week of the game.

That's awesome, SA !

You gonna set your alarm, or stay up all night ?

I'll continue to do what I do best, and that is stay up. Nothing much happens in the morning here as it is, so I don't get out of bed until the crack of noon normally, but come Monday morning, I'll stay awake for the game, usually follow it on Game Centre, and if like last week when it got out to 24-0, I'll have an 'early' night.

As the game is scheduled for 3am - 6am, I'm hoping that I don't go to bed until it's daylight!

I'm hoping the Redskins make their regular season debut this weekend too. :betterwink:

Good to hear, SA. And I think I have a rough time trying to follow my baseball team being "out of market." I am at least in the same hemisphere. lol

Oh, and should the Redskins finally play the way we all know they can, you'll be required to find a way to watch every game from here on. You'll be our lucky wallaby's foot!

HAIL, from here to down under!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.