• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

RI: Zorn says Vinny didn't privately give him an endorsement

Jimbo

The Franchise Player
Reaction score
Wow, it looks like they're dueling now.

Danny: OK, I'll see your acceptance of giving up playcalling and I'll raise you with a public vote of confidence through the end of the season. HA! Take that. You'll have to quit now chump!

Zorn: OK, well I'll see your vote of confidence with an expression of relief and raise you with an acknowledgement that I heard nothing about it beforehand. Take that! Now you'll have to fire me.

Sheesh. :rolleyes:

This owner and front office are so transparent - it's pathetic. Hey Dan and Vinny - we're just as smart as you, we can connect the dots douchebags :)

IE....Zorn won't play ball and roll over. He's actually, *gasp*, got some personal pride...so you're either going to have to fire him and PAY him (we get it Dan - you don't care about much, but having to pay someone for nothing doesn't sit right even with you), or live with him until season's end.

Cerrato lost all respect today. What little shreds of it he was clinging to.

Dan could buy him a big TV and send him some vanilla ice cream, maybe that will SEND A MESSAGE.........

How in the hell the Snyder get this team?

This owner and front office are so transparent - it's pathetic. Hey Dan and Vinny - we're just as smart as you, we can connect the dots douchebags :)

IE....Zorn won't play ball and roll over. He's actually, *gasp*, got some personal pride...so you're either going to have to fire him and PAY him (we get it Dan - you don't care about much, but having to pay someone for nothing doesn't sit right even with you), or live with him until season's end.

Cerrato lost all respect today. What little shreds of it he was clinging to.

I wonder if this "not wanting to pay people for nothing" goes back to Deion, whom Danny waived at his request yet continued to pay him.

Listening to Mark Schlereth and Herman Edwards blasting away at Danny and Vinny today makes me think our FO has taken Al Davis' place as the biggest idiots/laughingstock in the NFL. Greasy Al probably has a huge smile on his face right about now.

So, in public all is good. Inside the asylum, Zorns ass is still in a wringer

There's a funny You tube out now. Not sure it's appropriate because it deal with Hitler, but someone overdubbed it for the Skins situation

It's under "Dan Snyder is not happy"

If you want to check it out, I can only imagine that is kinda what it's like to work at Redskins Park nowadays

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a funny You tube out now. Not sure it's appropriate because it deal with Hitler, but someone overdubbed it for the Skins situation

That's a good one. Call Jeff George!

this is getting to be like a soap opera only the story isnt changing and Scrubs is coming on in 10 minutes so Im going to change channels.

Zorn is a spineless little weasel. He doesnt have the balls to stand up to Snyder and Vinny directly but he can say it to the media. But then how can you criticize someone else for doing the same thing?

Dude...we have no idea what is said behind closed doors. We have no idea if Snyder and Cerrato will even TALK to Zorn. Your defending of them is getting a little tired, man...just take a second to look at what's going on. THEY are the bad guys here...Jaws sees it, Scott Van Pelt sees it, most DC media sees it. Snyderrato is the bad guy here. Its plain to see.

who cares? :)

this 'he said, she said' BS is doing no one any good.

Zorn should be concentrating on scoring a TOUCHDOWN against the Eagles, something the club didn't manage to do against Kansas City.

right now, I think there is a real chance the Redskins are going to get embarrassed on Monday night against the Eagles and this constant internal bickering is doing nothing to ease those concerns.

Now, now, let's play nice boys. After all, we are only disagreeing on the amount of suckage here. You say they suck while most of the rest of us say they suck royally

See how esay that is?:)

Now, now, let's play nice boys. After all, we are only disagreeing on the amount of suckage here. You say they suck while most of the rest of us say they suck royally

See how esay that is?:)

Sarge, you have marvelous negotiating skills-maybe you could volunteer as Zorn/Vinny mediator or something?:new_idea: :)twitch: :rolleyes2:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.