• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

If you haven't puked enough today....

Sarge

More pearls of wisdom from vinny

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/dcsportsbog/2009/10/cerrato_discusses_the_offensiv.html#more

Cerrato Discusses the Offensive Line
I happened to be listening to ESPN 980's pre-game show on my way to FedEx Field Sunday morning, and Vinny Cerrato came on for a pre-game interview with Larry Michael. Now, we all know that the focal point of fan distress over this team's personnel has overwhelmingly focused on the offensive line, and Michael was unusually pointed when questioning Cerrato about his handiwork.

"Vinny you catch a lot [of heat] over the weeks in terms of the roster, where this team is," Michael began. "But take a look at the offensive line, this has your stamp on it today. You've got Mike Williams, a project that YOU picked up as the guy making the decisions on the team, he's the right tackle. Stephon Heyer is to the left. Will Montgomery, another Vinny Cerrato guy. Derrick Dockery, you brought him in this year. So this offensive line today has your stamp on it, doesn't it?"

"Yeah," Cerrato agreed, his voice literally cracking. "Well, it did with Chris Samuels in it, too. I mean, the same, you know, last week, Mike Williams was playing right guard, and Heyer was playing right tackle, and Samuels was playing left tackle, so that did too. So, you know, I don't see what that really matters, Larry."

This is the VC quote that floored me.

He was asked about Chris Samuels and said this-

"I think he's, uh, you know, doing fine, you know. It's just a mental thing, that, you know, he's got to feel better mentally, you know, I think. And, you know, it just takes a little bit of a time."

Stenosis and a possible career-ending injury is a mental thing?!?

Pardon my outrage here, but,

:soapbox: Holy Crap! Vinny-you are the "mental" thing here-that was one of the most reality-avoiding, unaware and "I really don't give a **** I'm just covering my *** here" remarks I've heard yet coming out of this vermin's mouth.

Vinny is positively reptilian.:pimp:

(My apologies to the esteemed owners and others here for this outburst but I find V.C's attitude increasingly offernsive with each passing day)

I repeat what I posted in the other thread:

Mr. Cerrato, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Yeah, that was worse than the fantsy world he lives in with regard to the O-line

I'll help vinny out

See vinny, a certified medical condition has nothing to do with the mental state of a person.

On the other hand, you have a running back whose name starts with "P" and ends with "ortis" that has various mental issues, enough so that he evidently can't practice much and gains very few yards on game day

THAT'S a mental issue

Let's see:

Vinny Not making any sense (check)

Vinny trying to spin something (check)

Vinny not being honest to either the media (Larry Michael of all people) or the fans (Check).

This is typical in a Vinny interview.

You know about the Samuels quote, if Vinny just said "we're concerned about the health of Chris and are waiting to hear some opinions from our medical staff and others" he could have avoided Chris' status but be honest about the situation.

No accountability Vinny. Even Larry wants to know what the hell your deal is.

Be thankful I'm not the head coach or the owner of this team b/c you would have been fired years ago or thrown way under the bus.

Man, he should be fired immediately now that Samuels is retiring. That is just inexcusable.

I think he should just flash his Superbowl rings, that'll make everything better and make everyone stop questioning him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.