• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

WaPo: Zorn Finally Given Vote of Confidence

Yusuf06

The Starter
Reaction score
Snyder's handpuppet finally gives Zorn a vote of confidence.
14.gif

These morons manage to be wrong even when they're right. Why not give Zorn the vote of confidence when it might have actually done some good, i.e. after the Detroit game? Instead, they allowed internal team acrimony and a media firestorm to build while they tried their best to get a "name brand" to take over in the middle of a season. That they thought such a scenario was even remotely possible says to me that the Snyderatto "brain trust" has perhaps one brain cell to split between them. Yeah I know, I just won this week's :co_obvious: award.

Yeah, that's a little late. But better late than never I guess.

Not surprised. Vinny is probably concerned about his job security. He isn't about to confirm Gibbs rumor, since its his job being discussed.

Maybe, just maybe this will give a little stability in the locker room. Hopefully this will energize the team to fight extra hard for Zorn these remaining games.
Don't think it will save his job, but we may look little more competitive.

I'll tell you this much, the Redskins are now looking at a total, complete, and unprecedented ****-storm if they DO end up firing him before the end of the season.

I'll tell you this much, the Redskins are now looking at a total, complete, and unprecedented ****-storm if they DO end up firing him before the end of the season.

Agree

There is no way to fire Zorn before January 3rd now.

It again begs the question as to why Vinny has a radio show on Friday and the other question of course being why Dan and Vinny have lunch with Zorn to go over the game plan

Well at least we know who the cheerleader is going to be now. Now if we could just get rid of the head cheerleader.

Even though nothing this F.O. does would truly shock me, I'd be a bit surprised if it happened. I think Snyder was trying his best to get one of the big name HC's to take over mid-season. Once he figured out that simply wasn't going to happen, at that point a vote of confidence for Zorn was in order.

The only way morons like this are able to be patient is when they've discovered (while royally crapping the bed in the process) that there simply aren't any other options. Of course any garden variety NFL fan could have saved them the trouble. :anonymous:

What I find most interesting about this new "vote of confidence" is that Cerrato actually goes on to say that he hopes that Zorn will be the HC into the future. I am so very tired of hearing this moron piss down our legs and tell us it is raining.

Last edited:
I'm frankly tired of having my intelligence insulted by ding and dong

What I find most interesting about this new "vote of confidence" is that Cerrato actually goes on to say that he hopes that Zorn will be the HC into the future. I am so very tired of hearing this moron piss down our legs and tell us it is raining.
Yet another example of why I think Karl Swanson is the luckiest SOB in the country to still have a job. I mean, he's simply got to have naked pics of Snyder with a gimp, or something.

I said earlier that Danny and Vinny might have one brain cell to split between the two of them. Swanson is better off in the sense that he's not forced to share any of his brain cells. Unfortunately for him, they're all made of marshmallow fluff and bits of pocket lint.

Even in the light of my absolute confidence in the continuation of the reality-avoidance experiment being conducted by Messrs. Snyder and Cerrato, I still am amazed by what seems to be an attempt to publicly embarrass themselves at every turn. The absolute idiocy of not only the moves they make but the completely incoherent explanations offered is testament to the degree to which they've succeeded in isolating themselves in a world that is impervious to reason, fact, rational judgement, normal human decency, or any other evidence of normal human behavior.

This has convinced me that we are witnessing a major anthropological event-two genetic throwbacks have suddenly appeared that serve as probable missing pieces to the puzzle of who preceded homo sapiens on the evolutionary tree. They apparently represent a line that in the distant past emerged prior to Neanderthal or homo erectus-possibly pre-dating most other hominids. In order to assist in the task of classification, I offer the following;

Homo snyderattus ignoramus

Australopithecus cerratus equivocatus

This has convinced me that we are witnessing a major anthropological event-two genetic throwbacks have suddenly appeared that serve as probable missing pieces to the puzzle of who preceded homo sapiens on the evolutionary tree. They apparently represent a line that in the distant past emerged prior to Neanderthal or homo erectus-possibly pre-dating most other hominids. In order to assist in the task of classification, I offer the following;

Homo snyderattus ignoramus

Australopithecus cerratus equivocatus

LMAO!! Well played sir.

Sic Semper Servumtuum!

The Redskins front office finds new ways to insult the intelligence of its fanbase on an almost daily basis. It's their only real gift :)

It's not a vote of confidence, it is a recognition that no one of any quality is available as an interim candidate and the Redskins are now admitting they are stuck with Zorny for the balance of the season.

No one believes Zorn is going to succeed any make any real progress to turn Washington into a winner, let alone become a better offensive club.

Least of all the owner and other coaches.

Everyone realizes its a shotgun marriage at best right now but one that has to go forward.

It's Vinny's way to shut the fans and media up.

And again, it's happened 1-2 weeks too late, just like the whole "Redskins Rally Rag" issue last year.

Had the Skins countered the terrible towel by putting out Rally rags for the Steelers game, then you don't have the fans/media go "too little, too late" for the weeks they're handed out AFTER the Steelers game (when it wasn't really needed).

Had Vinny given the "Vote of Confidence" to Zorn before the demotion (I'd say post- Lions game), then maybe (doubtful, but maybe) the Sherm Lewis issue wouldn't have been such a laughing stock event.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.