• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Tom Knott: Redskins' stoutest line is the punch

If he were an experienced NFL coach that had come in here and ****ed things up, I could MAYBE see letting him twist in the wind. But you danny, in your infinite genius, promoted him. No man deserves to be publicly de-nutted like this

That said, I hope he hangs out and make the danny pay through the nose

Speaking of punch lines, I got these in my e-mail today:

HEADLINE: "D.C. Police are "cracking" down on speeders. For the first offense, they give you two Redskins tickets. (If you get stopped a second time, they give you two Nationals tickets.)"

Q. What do you call 47 millionaires sitting around a TV watching the Super Bowl?
A. The WashingtonRedskins.

Q. What do the Redskins and Billy Graham have in common?
A. They both can make 70,000 people stand up and yell "Jesus Christ".

Q. How do you keep the Redskins out of your yard?
A. Put up a goal post.

Q. Where do you go in D.C. in case of a tornado?
A. To FedEx Field - they never have a touchdown there!

Q. What do you call a Redskin with a Super Bowl ring?
A. Senior Citizen

Q. What's the difference between the Redskins and a dollar bill?
A. You can still get four quarters out of a dollar bill.

Q. How many Redskins does it take to win a Super Bowl?
A. We may never find out in the 21st century.

Q. What do the Redskins and opossums have in common?
A. Both play dead at home and get killed on the road.

China, I liked them a lot better when they were Lions jokes.

China, I liked them a lot better when they were Lions jokes.

So did I. But this is our reality. The Redskins franchise has become a joke, a punchline. And until there are some major changes in management personnel and practices, things are likely to remain this way for a while.

Just wait. You have but yet begun to hold this ownership in scorn.

Trust me.

"You do not come to the nation's capital to build a football reputation. This is now where football reputations die."

:brood:

"You do not come to the nation's capital to build a football reputation. This is now where football reputations die."

:brood:
...and well funded retirements are born.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.