• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

OT: attn fansince 62 your pm's are turned off.

CounterTrey

The Team Captain
Reaction score
So I can't respond to you. :) heres' what I would have sent.

sorry mods.

OK, overhang will make it much warmer, especially if it's windy. I often go bundled up and end up taking stuff off. Visibility is literally as good as you want unless you are really into watching punt arcs. I'm about 3 or 4 rows from the seats starting to have issues with visibility but where I am has worked out perfectly and you can see the whole field no problem. Put it this way, I've had chances to move and have passed, the seats are just a great deal. 84 bucks for what is usually in the hundreds works quite well.

No parking, I usually use ticket liquidator and buy a green pass ahead of time (you can get whatever color you're looking for). I would do this asap, the passes go up in price as ya get closer to the game.

Hope that helps!

-Tom

But Mike is most interested in his BM's...

So I can't respond to you. :) heres' what I would have sent.

sorry mods.

OK, overhang will make it much warmer, especially if it's windy. I often go bundled up and end up taking stuff off. Visibility is literally as good as you want unless you are really into watching punt arcs. I'm about 3 or 4 rows from the seats starting to have issues with visibility but where I am has worked out perfectly and you can see the whole field no problem. Put it this way, I've had chances to move and have passed, the seats are just a great deal. 84 bucks for what is usually in the hundreds works quite well.

No parking, I usually use ticket liquidator and buy a green pass ahead of time (you can get whatever color you're looking for). I would do this asap, the passes go up in price as ya get closer to the game.

Hope that helps!

-Tom

got it. thanks for heads up. will fix.

hmm...inbox is only 10% full. must be that friend thing. will address.

you say potato...I say BM.....and the whole world sings along!!

Haha fansince62, I've been trying to tell you this for a while. I had to put you on ignore because you kept sending me PM's and I couldn't respond to any of them!
So every time you post I have to click 'view post' and if I want to like the post I have to do it from my phone because you can't like ignored people on the forums, but you can from tapatalk for some reason.

My likes of your posts should count for double due to the effort required ;)

Haha fansince62, I've been trying to tell you this for a while. I had to put you on ignore because you kept sending me PM's and I couldn't respond to any of them!
So every time you post I have to click 'view post' and if I want to like the post I have to do it from my phone because you can't like ignored people on the forums, but you can from tapatalk for some reason.

My likes of your posts should count for double due to the effort required ;)

everyone's a critic!!!!

:twocents:

fansince, fix the damn PM thing-you haven't sent me anything in months. :uhoh:

I get a message saying you have pm's turned off, not that it's limited to friends. A mod should be help here I'd think.

As for value, face value is fine by me. You only wanted 3 right, not all 4? Turn on pm's and then we can trade addresses etc. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.