• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Funny Twitter Accounts

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
Work and other events can make life really seem to suck at times. It's at these moments, that seeing something hysterical on twitter can cheer me up. Below, post the funniest of the funny twitter accounts that you'd recommend for other members to follow.

My favorite might be @lazerdoov

This guy is a riot, and his tweets often mention football.

"I was thinking of maybe playing QB for the Jets this season but they're hiring an assistant manager at the Arby's and its right by my house"

@juliussharpe is another.

I want to go on "The Bachelor," ignore all the women, and spend the entire two months trying to get better at basketball.

So who constantly cracks you up?

Twitter for me is about two things... football and laughing. Here's a couple from my list

@FauxJohnMadden
@DanSnyderCares
@_Happy_Gilmore
@NatePlay60
@NFLmemez
@cheeksforweeks ;)
@thingswhitefolkslike
@TooMessedUp

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.