• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Who Gets Custody?

China

The Team Captain
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Michigan State
Washington, VA. (AP) - A seven-year old boy was at the center of a Rappahannock County courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulation requiring that family unity be maintained to the highest degree possible..

The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried and said that they also beat him.

After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.

After two recesses to check legal references and confer with the child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the Washington Redskins, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.

Damn. I can't believe you got me. :)

Geez, I was trying to figure out how this got in SoW and if I should move it or just close it.

Your first Mod action. You should probably strip the OP of his joke telling duties

Better yet, send Boone down to the sidelines to do it;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Geez, I was trying to figure out how this got in SoW and if I should move it or just close it.

Start a Primal Scream thread? ( I absolutely despise censorship whether I like what's being said or not.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.