• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Learning What Not to Do From the Leadership of the Washington Redskins

The truth hurts. Would that Mr. Snyder was an equal recipient of the pain that this list of poor management techniques inflicts on Redskins devotees. Pain is experienced for a reason. That reason is to find the source of the pain and eliminate it. Perhaps, if he could indeed feel that pain, he would treat this pain not, as in times past, with band aids and mild anesthetics, but with the radical surgery it requires.

Last edited:
I was at a conference last week. A speaker stated "all we have to do was find a new definition of winning". I was like "say what", that isn't going to make my client feel any better. However, maybe for a while we should here. If we view the off season like the real season and the real season like the off season we are doing pretty good. You have to give Danny credit; he keeps the off season interesting.

Maybe hearing it from the sports pundits got old for Danny but now that it's bled over into the business world, perhaps he'll begin to listen.

We can only hope.

I was at a conference last week. A speaker stated "all we have to do was find a new definition of winning". I was like "say what", that isn't going to make my client feel any better. However, maybe for a while we should here. If we view the off season like the real season and the real season like the off season we are doing pretty good. You have to give Danny credit; he keeps the off season interesting.

That's like saying '2-4 is the new 4-2!'....

We just need to make .500 look like our Super Bowl. Hell..we keep it up, that could be a plausible strategy :)

Pretty much hit the nail on the head with that article..............

:kick_can:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.