• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

4th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

Lanky Livingston

Well, its that time again - training camps are only weeks away, preseason games are less than a month away, and NFL FOOTBALL is right around the corner! So, its a good time to get people thinking about Fantasy Football, and who wants to play.

As usual, this is a no buy-in, standard-scoring league. Participation is free to the first 12 (or 10, if that's all we get) people who want to play! First prize gets the honor of fancy new avatar, which is currently being sported by last year's champ, Dead Money!

Previous winners have included:
2011: SkinsFan76
2010: Some A$$ named Lanky Livingston

So, without further ado - let me know if you'd like to play again this year! Readyyyyyyy......GO!

League Roster:
1. Lanky Livingston
2. McD5
3. Shi No Tenshi
4. Goaldeje
5. Boone
6. Ax
7. Dead Money
8. Neophyte
9. LoyalSkinsFan
10. SnyderShrugged
11. Kel Varnsen
12. Henry
13. Canadian Hog
14. Chickenlipper

Waiting list:
Yusuf06

Standby list:
Tshile

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in - and many thanks for leading the effort as always. You do a great job with this every year :cheers:

I'm in. Of course, you probably penciled me in too.

Of course...all the regulars I penciled in, but you never know. Shi No Tenshi & McD5 have PM'd me about it and requested to join, so they were the only ones I written down in ink. :)

Of course...all the regulars I penciled in, but you never know. Shi No Tenshi & McD5 have PM'd me about it and requested to join, so they were the only ones I written down in ink. :)
Just bustin' your balls Double L.

You gonna try not cheating this year? :)

I'm offended that you didn't just pencil me in. I'm the Mutha****** reigning CHAMPION mutha*****!!!!

Seriously though, it can't come soon enough, I need something to distract me from the online dating sites and LA women!!!

I'm offended that you didn't just pencil me in. I'm the Mutha****** reigning CHAMPION mutha*****!!!!

Seriously though, it can't come soon enough, I need something to distract me from the online dating sites and LA women!!!

Haha, you never know. SkinsFan76 won two years ago, and then never came back!

I can lose gracefully yet again. I'm in.

Umm...should I? Nah, I can't do it. :laugh:

Thanks for putting this together again Lanky.

Unfortunately, I've decided to bring the pain to each and every one of you! Get ready for beatings, heartbreak and yet again, another slightly offensive and tasteless team name!

Let's rock people!

My Team naming skillz are strong this year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.