• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

4th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

Well, with SS on board, we have 10. I'll give it another week or so to see if we have two more folks who want to join, otherwise we'll call it a league! Let's start thinking about draft date - maybe post in this thread (or PM me if you prefer) dates you cannot draft, and I'll do my best to pick the date that works for everyone. We haven't had much of an issue with this in the past, but I still like to try and accommodate everyone.

In terms of potential draft dates, I'd like to request we aim for a Sunday evening as a possibility. That is when I typically have the most freedom from work and classes.

Kel Varnsen is our 11th manager - now we need 12. Anyone....anyone.....Bueller.....anyone.....

Tshile?

If you need one more i'll do it. What the hell.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

If you need one more i'll do it. What the hell.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Awesome! I'll tell you what I told Neo & Boone; I'll cheat for you only if you give me full mod privileges for one day. :D

Okay, we have 12! If you want to play, continue to add your name to the list - if we get two more, we can do a 14-team league, but also sometimes people need to drop out due to whatever, so I can create a waiting list as well. If we get enough interest, maybe we can start a 2nd league?

Did We lose posts? I could have sworn Canadian Hog wanted in...anyway, I've found a 14th, so CH is in! Chickenlipper, a lurker, will be or 14th. I think I'll cap it there, unless we get 10 more, and I'll break it into two 12 team leagues.

Edit, or 6 more for two 10 team leagues.

Did We lose posts? I could have sworn Canadian Hog wanted in...anyway, I've found a 14th, so CH is in! Chickenlipper, a lurker, will be or 14th. I think I'll cap it there, unless we get 10 more, and I'll break it into two 12 team leagues.

Edit, or 6 more for two 10 team leagues.

Due to DNS Propagation. Any posts made last night and even current posts may be lost until the process is completed over the weekend.

Kel Varnsen is our 11th manager - now we need 12. Anyone....anyone.....Bueller.....anyone.....

Tshile?

If you need me to round it out when it comes down to the end (like a day or two before the draft) let me know. I'm about fantasy footballed out but I'll certainly play if it means evening the league out for you guys.

I honestly just assume not do fantasy football for a while. i've been doing it for a long time. it sucks because i'm in a work league and if I leave they wont have enough so I'm stuck there, and I run a league for family and close friends so if i take a year off that the rest of them wouldn't have a place to play.

I'd like to play as well so please put me on the waiting list. Thanks!

Due to DNS Propagation. Any posts made last night and even current posts may be lost until the process is completed over the weekend.

Yeah, sorry...read that after I posted!

Lanky,

Thanks so much for letting me join as the 13th team. It is much appreciated...I'm glad you got to read my post before it disappeared!

Looking forward to playing again and making some noise in the playoff rounds this year.

One request...can I play Boone in Week 1, just so that I can get off to a blazing start this year? ;)

Okay, just sent Canadian Hog his invite - still waiting on SnyderShrugged & Goaldy to join also. Let me know if you didn't get the invite!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.