• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Free __________ Day!

Goaldeje

The Legend
Reaction score
Alma Mater
James Madison
Today is (evidently) Free Slurpee Day at 7-11s. Love me a slurpee, my kids are incredibly excited. I have friends on Facebook who are planning routes to hit the different 7-11s in town. I remind them we are adults and make money now to no avail.

Anyway, I thought that in and of itself was noteworthy, and then I remembered it was free Donut day a while back; so feel free to post upcoming or on going free things people can get here.

So... yeah.

The equivalent for Mike was yesterday, but only if you could find it.

(cause it's super small)

A couple times a year, Chick-Fil-A offers a free item or sandwich once a week, for an entire month.
For example, the month of September, you get a different free item every Tuesday in that month. No purchase necessary.
That is the best free deal I've ever heard of.

Last edited:
I like this thread.

I have to say that because I can't currently actually like it.

Yeah, it's been a while since I remember them doing that, but I generally try to hit that when it's available. If you hear of it coming back Fear, make sure to post.

And sorry Mike, not all of us have your awesome wit *cough small penis cough*

Yeah, it's been a while since I remember them doing that, but I generally try to hit that when it's available. If you hear of it coming back Fear, make sure to post.

And sorry Mike, not all of us have your awesome wit *cough small penis cough*

GOALDEJE REPLIED TO FEAR BEFORE FEAR POSTED

*HEAD EXPLODES*

(where is that panic gif i requested :( )

So today evidently it's National Hot Dog day. Cause we aren't obese enough.

Personally, I think Lanky should go and enjoy himself several at Sonic. I hear they're $.99, buddy! Go get some!

:)

So today evidently it's National Hot Dog day. Cause we aren't obese enough.

Personally, I think Lanky should go and enjoy himself several at Sonic. I hear they're $.99, buddy! Go get some!

:)

There's a better restaurant around here that's offering free dessert with the purchase of a hot dog...we are considering. :D

Also, I forgot to post that Saturday was free pizza day at Papa John's - did you get my delivery to your hotel room? :)

Free Bloomin' Onion at Outback tomorrow (Monday). Just mention Ryan Newman winning today at Indianapolis Motor Speedway. You get it free with a meal. Good for Monday only.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.