• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Jim Zorn presser: "I'm going to comply with that."

I wonder how long into the game the commentators will start talking about something else? 15 minutes? 20 minutes? (I'm talking real time, not game time, mind you.)

I'm guessing it will remain a tight affair throughout the first quarter so they'll have lots of negative Skins related stuff and perhaps a little Chuckie speculation. The second quarter will probably start with how "off" the NFC East seems to be this year and move right into the "dream matchup" between Brett Favre and Drew Brees in the playoffs.

I'll guess 35 minutes till the game and conversation go down the :toilet:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.