• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The Upgrade (in progress)

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Hey guys,
Although you're seeing bits and pieces of the new site, the current version is not anywhere near the finished product. We've had some issues in moving over to vBulletin version 4.2.1 that haven't carried over much of the work we put in to the development site. It will likely take us a few days to work through those and for us to be able to present you with the site we have been working on for several months. Thanks in advance for your patience. We will start a genuine 'glitch' and 'issues' thread once we have everything live. At this point, there are so many issues that it wouldn't serve any purpose to catalog them all.

The BGO Staff

Looking good guys, keep up the great work!

I am DIGGIN' the new look. Like anything new, it'll take a minute to get used to. But the look of the place is SHARP.

Thank you guys very, very much for the hard work. Though it may be "a work in progress," what I can see through the scaffolding looks like the Redskins Sistine Chapel will be amazing.

HAIL.

Thanks guys, and sorry for the delayed gratification. We did upgrade to version 4.2.1 last night, but had some misunderstandings about how 'shovel ready' the place would be. When we saw all the work to be done we decided to shut it down until it better reflected 'the plan'. Glad we did. We're not done, but you get the idea. More to come :cheers:

Whoa!?

reminiscent of times past.....

Wakin' up in a fog tryin' to figure out where I'm at :twitch:

the aroma of coffee clarifies..... an' she looks pretty dang good!

whew..

Wow, wow wow!

I am LOVING the look and feel already and knowing that its still WIP, then I am doubly excited.

Great work guys, you really are outdoing yourselves to bring us this quality product.

And as a professional who teaches and lives concepts like "Voice of customer", I so appreciate seeing the effort and results of your listening to the members on features, bells and whistles.

You are true professionals and this labor of love is coming out great from all I can see.

edit/add: I also LOVE the way links now look in posts! Great upgrade there. sticks with the "clean" look.

Last edited:
I think you should imbed the theme to The Jeffersons in this forum because it definitely feels like "We're movin' on up!" with the new look. :)

Great job Boone and Company! (wasn't that a 70's sitcom? lol)

You guys are awesome!

I want to go back...I hate change!!! Whaaaaaaa!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.