• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Send the message

Of everything that's wrong with this organization right now, the one thing that we the fans have control over is ourselves.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am not a Redskins fan because of Snyder, nor will I cease to be a Redskins fan because of him. Am I tired of the same old crap for the past several years? Yes. Have I really gotten to experience much else in my short lifetime and Redskins fandom? Not really :(

Neither of the above facts change the fact that I am a Redskins fan, and as a Redskins fan I can not even imagine ever being embarrassed to wear the B&G, or wanting to sell my tickets to the opposing team.

If someone doesn't want to go to the game because they can't put up with the hassle right now, then by all means don't go. But please find a Redskins fan that DOES want to go. You could be giving your tickets to someone who's going to their first NFCE game, or their first Monday night football game.

I hear people talking about deliberately selling their tickets to Eagles fans and I want to punch them. Sorry, but if Snyder does not already realize what a cluster**** he has created, THEN NOTHING WE DO IS GOING TO HELP HIM REALIZE THIS. It is obvious to the media, it is obvious to opposing teams, it is obvious to fans, and it is obvious to our own players and staff.

So please don't think that an empty stadium or a stadium full of Eagles fans will embarrass Daniel Snyder. If he's not embarrassed beyond belief at the current state of the organization he has built, then he's never going to be.

At this point all an empty stadium does is embarrass us as fans, and all an Eagles-fan-filled stadium does is make us even more of a laughing stock, not to mention how much more unpleasant it makes the gameday experience for those Skins fans who DO want to be there for MNF.

In these dark and dreary times of Redskins football, ALL WE HAVE IS EACH OTHER :grouphug::bucktooth:

Very nice post renaissance. I don't know that I entirely agree, but I wish I did. Those are fine sentiments :cheers:

Snyder and the Redskins aren't going anywhere. In fact, looks like Tom and Katie are moving to this area. Now they will be short helicopter ride from the Snyder family. This all over local news.

http://www.dailypress.com/

If Snyder and I both get invited to house warming will pass along ideas presented here. Though expect to be busy helping Katie get settled. :biggrin2:

Could he really be any worse than the Burns and Smithers combo?

While I cannot stand what Snyder has done to this team, I cannot and will not ever stop loving my B&G nor wearing the B&G. I now live in Steelers country and am often getting comments on why I wear the B&G... luckily I have neighbors who have been here for years and don't hassle me too much and understand that you can't change your roots. Having a family who has had tickets since the 1940s (my dad was at the infamous Pearl Harbor game)... I cannot even remotely fathom not rooting for the B&G or turning on the game on Sunday/Monday (or whenever it is they play). I still scour the the internet for streaming when the game is not on locally and while I have satellite radio and can listen to Sam, Sonny and Larry, I still want to see the B&G on television.

I would never, ever sell my tickets to Eagles fans, or fans of the opposing team under any circumstances. I would just as soon not go and leave the seats empty if I could not find a Redskins fan that wanted to go in my place.

I agree with those that say that there is nothing that is going to embarrass Danny to the point of action at this point. He has dug in his heels and shown us that what he thinks is right is what he believes. I just don't see it changing any time soon.

But I'll still wear my B&G regardless. The players/team have little control over what the FO does. And while it may be a rationalization, they are the ones I am supporting at this point.

Unfortunately, this may be one of our last chances, especially on national TV

Think we're gonna get a Monday or Sunday night game next year?

Unfortunately, this may be one of our last chances, especially on national TV

Think we're gonna get a Monday or Sunday night game next year?

Personally, I hope not.
I hate theMNF games....screws up my schedule royally and the Skins generally play poorly on MNF (especially at home for some reason).

Personally, I hope not.
I hate theMNF games....screws up my schedule royally and the Skins generally play poorly on MNF (especially at home for some reason).

Oh, I know. Both watching and going to games on those nights is a royal pain. But if we end up 2-14, which is very conceivable, the NFL wouldn't touch us with a ten foot pole for prime time

Oh, I know. Both watching and going to games on those nights is a royal pain. But if we end up 2-14, which is very conceivable, the NFL wouldn't touch us with a ten foot pole for prime time

Frankly, that's what I'm hoping......keep my football on Sundays.

every team gets at least one MNF game per year. playoff teams get 2.
we went 8-8 last year and have 2 MNFs and 1 SNF....doesn't make much sense to me unless the networks are selling to fans of the Eagles, Giants and Cowboys and we're just the patsy team for them to beat up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.