• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Site Downtime Coming

Oh, that's right. Ya'll getting the hot stuff too. I ain't asking anyone in Seattle for relief - ain't no way.

Hey Boone! You interrupting the vacation for this stuff? I hope it doesn't end up looking like some other places that have changed lately. That stuff is U-G-L-Y. Seriously though - looking forward to it.

Dear BGO,

I just wanted you to know, that if you die during surgery, I will be heartbroken. I can't even imagine looking for someone new.

Ax

Dear Ax,

We'd be fine without you.

-the rest of BGO

/ducks

kidding, kidding! :)

That period of time between the last OTA/mini camp and training camp tends to bring out the best in us.

Dear BGO,

I just wanted you to know, that if you die during surgery, I will be heartbroken. I can't even imagine looking for someone new.

Ax

Nonsense.

Gravity was starting to take it's toll here.

;)

See...I hadn't signed off on it before, so they couldn't do it.

Gentlemen, you now have my permission.

Make it so.

;)

I have more BGOverdrive posts than you in 3200 fewer posts. So even our fellow board members agree...your points are invalid. ;)

Oh snap
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Damn. No wonder no one pays any attention to me.

I thought it was because I'm an asshole.

We're retiring the BGOverdrive feature with the upgrade. We have other ways to promote great posts. I'd tell you more but who wants to spoil a surprise...

Ah man, just when we were getting ready to lob the lemon meringue pies back and forth at one another.

NO THAT WAS MY CLAIM TO FAME

EDIT: WHERE DID MY OVERDRIVE COUNT GO!?!?!?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.