• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins Thumbs up and Thumbs Down

I have no thumbs up for this pathetic bunch of .....of.....hell, I don't even know what to call them, and I've laid out some verbal punishment in my 22 years in the military

The KC O line is as pathetic as ours, so getting sacks is no big deal.

Losers

I have no thumbs up for this pathetic bunch of .....of.....hell, I don't even know what to call them, and I've laid out some verbal punishment in my 22 years in the military

The KC O line is as pathetic as ours, so getting sacks is no big deal.

Losers

Kind of agree, but the defensive line played real well today Sarge. Those guys fought hard, probably the only ones that did. I was so disappointed, even though we already lost the game, what kind of sissy effort of a tackle was that by DeAngelo Hall?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.