A Burgundy and Gold Obsession
Injuries or not, this one we gotta have.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Disagree Disagree:  0
Post of the Year Post of the Year:  0
    BGO
    Honored Guest

Default PFT: Chiefs might have sealed Zorns fate

Though a switch from Jason Campbell to Todd Collins at quarterback initially seemed to be the first move for a Redskins team that was trailing the 0-5 Chiefs, it didn't work.The Redskins lost 14-6 in a game that featured no...

More...
    0 0 0 0

BGObsessed
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Air Force

I don't put this on Collins. He's probably gotten like 10 reps in practice sitting behind Campbell.

Zorn should beout a job. Today.

The best thing about this game is that it marks the end of the five year JC experiment
    0 0 0 0

Formerly known as ...............Sarge

Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    Marine Corps Virginia

It's not Zorn's fault ultimately. He's just the latest in a long-line of whipping boys. At some point, those who own it need to own it. I won't hold my breath. That's among the hardest things to swallow. All NFL fans have to know that there are going to be stretches where their team won't win, can't win. We could all deal with that. What's much more difficult to deal with is knowing we may never win again with this owner, because he's too ****ing arrogant to see his own stubbornness and ego is what's keeping us from winning. That won't change - it would require him to change his world view. And because he won't change, I really could see us being a laughing stock for the next decade.
    0 0 0 0

Subscribe to our BGO Mailing List

You ain't bonafide

BGObsessed
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

"Chiefs" might have sealed Zorn's fate? I think the Lions did that. The Chiefs just ensured it would happen sooner rather than later. What a suckfest! Games with no TD's are boring enough but no TD's from sucky teams should require a refund.

The players and other coaches are not happy Bingo is in the fold. There could be a revolt before the season is over if his playcalling sucks as bad as Zorn's.
    0 0 0 0

BGObsessed
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i think vinny sealed zorns fate by completely ignoring the O line...for the past DECADE!!!

Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mugsy27 View Post
    i think vinny sealed zorns fate by completely ignoring the O line...for the past DECADE!!!
    And there it is. Vinny and Joe did this to Zorn as much Zorn did. Not sure Zorn would have figured it out anyway but he really had no chance with the line he got from his predecessor and the guy making the football decisions.
    0 0 0 0

Subscribe to our BGO Mailing List

hailus redskinnus
    COYS

User Tag List