• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2013 Roadtrips: Oakland/Denver

Dead Money

, Mike Wise HATE'r
Reaction score
Ok so kicking it with an old friend I met at an Arizona game ages ago and the old redskin-roadtrips came up yesterday.

We've decided to take it on the road to Oakland /Sept 29th and to Denver /Oct 27th. I think I'm skipping home games altogether this year. Oakland is a 5-6 hr drive and Denver is like 18hrs but we have to drive due to special circumstances. We'll be leaving from LA county. We'll be in a big conversion van, maybe taking my bike and a probably a trailer of some sort.

The decision is made so even if I stop working over here on the west coast I'm coming back to do these games.

Anyone who wants to convoy with us to either game is more than welcome and we hope to be involved in a tailgate with other fans in attendance! I'll bump this occasionally when plans are finalized.

Kevin

I don't know about a convoy coming from Texas, but I'm strongly considering the Oakland game on the 29th.

I had planned the SD game in nov to see family and friends
i planned the Denver game for breweries and friends

And then i planned a baby...she will be 7 months prego by then and i dont wanna drag her all around.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Get your priorities in line man!

Eye :kid: Eye :kid:

My brother-in-law and I are thinking about Green Bay. September 15 is the perfect time of year to visit that place. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.