• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Looking on the bright side

apathy it is......these loses are hardly phasing me anymore.

I'm more mad now that I picked the Skins b/c it cost me a point in the pick em league.

Save yourself the agony, pick against them the rest of the year. Somewhere, MSF is smiling with his annual "they won't win another game this year" prediction. For once, he may be right:frown2:

Portis got over 100..thats positive
Orakpo got yet another sack..majorly positive..

thats all I got :(

Orakpo has been one of very few bright-spots in an otherwise dismal season. And he's playing out of position!! I wonder how many sacks he'd have by now at DE with Haynesworth in the middle. Sigh.

"I'm speechless" was what I said to my wife at the half of the KC game. I think that sums it up. I'm not apathetic, and I care as much now as ever. I'm simply at a total loss as to how or why team management could be so blind to what is ailing this team. I don't kid myself into thinking that I know what goes on inside the organization and with players on a day to day basis, but ut seems so painfully obvious what needs to be done both on the field and off to right this ship. I'm aghast that they somehow continue to ignore what is so apparent, even to the "uneducated" eye.

Because of busy schedules and family and work obligations, I am forced to sometimes watch games on Tivo, but I always watch, and I watch to the end. Without fail.

I'll never give up, I'll never be satisfied....but I'll always be loyal and I'll always be a fan of the Washington Redskins.

HTTR
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.