Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    2016 BGO Survivor Champ

Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Florida State

Default Re: Sarge's Annual Memorial Day Thread

It's this time of year, I always think of and miss Sarge! Hope to see another drive-by this year!

11231865_10206958822834954_7910000755227038952_o.jpg
    Last edited by Elephant; 05-25-18 at 10:01 PM.
    0 1 0 0

The more things change...the more they stay the same. It's like deja vu all over again.

BGObsessed
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Air Force

Still going is it? Hey guys! Glad to see the old gang is here and I hope you had a meaningful Memorial Day. Sorry I haven't been around much the past few years. It's been a long climb back from losing Mrs Sarge at the end of 2012, and raising a little Mini Me Mrs Sarge has kept me busy. She's 15 now but has the social schedule of someone that has a drivers license, only she doesn't have a license. And frankly, with the current state of the NFL, I haven't even watched a game in a season and a half. All those POS's can kneel or do what they want, but I don't have to watch it or help support their lifestyle. Not tuning into football kinda makes going to a football message board kinds moot.

So, how has everyone been? Let me know what's going on. Who knows, after Little Sarge is out the door, I might have a little more time to visit. Take care guys!
    1 3 0 0

Formerly known as ...............Sarge

2016 BGO Survivor Champ

Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Florida State

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Still going is it? Hey guys! Glad to see the old gang is here and I hope you had a meaningful Memorial Day. Sorry I haven't been around much the past few years. It's been a long climb back from losing Mrs Sarge at the end of 2012, and raising a little Mini Me Mrs Sarge has kept me busy. She's 15 now but has the social schedule of someone that has a drivers license, only she doesn't have a license. And frankly, with the current state of the NFL, I haven't even watched a game in a season and a half. All those POS's can kneel or do what they want, but I don't have to watch it or help support their lifestyle. Not tuning into football kinda makes going to a football message board kinds moot.

So, how has everyone been? Let me know what's going on. Who knows, after Little Sarge is out the door, I might have a little more time to visit. Take care guys!
    Sure glad to see you, Sarge. Life keeps chugging along! You're not the only one who limited their NFL involvement, although not nearly as much as you. Sundays with the kids was far more important.

Just glad to see you drop by!
    0 1 0 0

The more things change...the more they stay the same. It's like deja vu all over again.