• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Something Positive

My positive may seem like no big deal, but my daughter laughed for the first time in a couple of months this morning.

I'll take the small blessing that indicates a big one today.

That means a great deal to all of us, bro. That's awesome!

He's on the road headed this way..

So excited.

Last week at this time, I was heading to the track with family to watch the second of two races in Bristol, TN. The night before was a lot of fun, but the Saturday night race was even better. Never realized how much I missed being at the track for race day.

Paying for it a bit with aching muscles and hurting a little, but this coming week should be a lot better. It was so worth it to go and very happy that medical clearance was granted. It was the "pick me up" that was sorely needed.

Handicap parking is the best as you are right there and a golf cart is provided for going around the track to the various venues. We may do this again next year. :)

At the present moment I have both kids on my lap while they look at each other and talk. I couldn't smile any bigger

0ce38fecc0c53a5415c3f0d2e5e64158.jpg

Stephen has been waking up around 4 and wanting to get out of bed. He doesn't want to get up and start his day but instead go in to the living room and nap for about an hour. I have been doing that for him recently and just in the past 4 days I wake up on the floor with him holding on to my arm with both of his hands and fast asleep.

When I come home from work now my almost 4 month old Abel now hears my voice, will start "talking" LOUD and turn his head repeatedly in every direction he can until he sees me. He then lights up with a huge smile and babbles away.

There is nothing more positive in my life than knowing that my 2 sons love me and that my wife is by my side 100%. I am a truly blessed man.

I'm contributing to this thread entirely solo now......but, I will continue to try.

The weather for the game was gorgeous yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Jets now have cheerleaders.

Last edited:
Just a quick hello and to say that its been a great Holiday season thus far (both for our Skins and in many other ways!) Hope its been great for all of you as well!

Have a Happy New Year!

Discovered the gender of our baby today, we're having another boy this October!

Just got a great job offer for a VP role at a large bank. Work from home, good pay increase, 7 weeks pto.

I'm a happy camper!

Shot a 79 yesterday at Medal of Honor Golf course at Quantico.

Previous best? 87. Rolling in midrange putts all day. Crazy.

Next time out I'm guessin' the Golf Gods grant me a 97.

Okay, so it wasn't a 97.

Shot 92 yesterday. :brood:

The Gods giveth, and the Gods taketh away.

Back down in the muck with the rest of us mere mortals eh?

More like a mere mortal whom the Gods granted a short walk along the gilded path ... then cast back out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.