• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Something Positive

So Sian has had some light bleeding and cramping going on and we have been very scared.

But a trip to her OB let her know baby is fine (ultrasound), and the heartbeat should be soon.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Always scary but often seen. Congrats on the great news!

I just watched 5-6 other videos of people hearing sound for the first time. Quite inspirational! thanks for the vid.

I know this may sound callous, but I am not a big fan of listening to a woman cry...men crying is even worse. God bless her and the technology that allows her that opportunity in life, but I had to turn it off when I started hearing the blubbering.

Edit: I guess that's not too "positive", huh? :laugh:

Thats not "something positive" to post in a thread called "something positive"

Come on, chooch!

But it was positive to edit it before you posted Chooch!

I know this may sound callous, but I am not a big fan of listening to a woman cry...men crying is even worse. God bless her and the technology that allows her that opportunity in life, but I had to turn it off when I started hearing the blubbering.

Edit: I guess that's not too "positive", huh? :laugh:

Well, yeah, in this case, it does sound pretty callous. Good lord man, she's never heard a single sound before. I'm guessing you'd blubber a bit too :)

Well, yeah, in this case, it does sound pretty callous. Good lord man, she's never heard a single sound before. I'm guessing you'd blubber a bit too :)

Real men don't cry! Except when the Redskins lost to the Raiders in SB 18. But I was only 15 then so I get a pass!

Watching my son's eyes light up and him coo at her as she teaches him sign language is beautiful. He truly loves her.

Mike, every time you mention him coo, I just remember when Patrick did it. Such a great moment!

Take pics! Get a camera and start taking pics!

DSC_0064.jpg

I'll bet you cry almost every single day, you big softie :)

My wedding is in about 8 weeks...just found out something really cool for me.

on my side of the family my brother will be out here with his 2 kids. my oldest son will be out here and get to meet his 2 cousins for the first time plus his new little brother. If I can get my 75 year old father to fly out here my life will be complete. I am VERY excited to see them all in the same room at the same time.

Brian's camera will be working overtime...

Brian who? I am not bringing my camera.

I love you guys like family, I hope everybody has an awesome day tomorrow and every day after.

since we have family everywhere in the world we started a page for Drogo on Facebook. Every morning my girl takes 3-4 pictures of him when he's waking up and posts them for the family to see. She wants to do one of those collage videos as he grows older....which I like.

the thing is; he will be ALL smiles and looking right at you...but the minute you go to snap a picture he stops smiling and is just looking....
My dogs do that, it drives me nuts. Every picture I have of them is terrible as a result.

That's awesome Mike, brought tears to my eyes. Thanks.

Sent from my SCH-R530X using Tapatalk

After I had made a brief speech at a meeting tonight. A man came up to me and shared this, "I know you don't remember this, but twenty years ago my son was being bullied and as an elementary principal you told my son that he might get in trouble just a little for fighting, but it might be worth it to get kids to quit picking on him. That statement changed his life because it empowered him and took the pressure off of not fighting because his parents had told him not to fight. He didn't get into a fight, but it made a lasting impact. I just wanted you to know how much of impact your words had on him. He is now a Naval officer." Wow made my day. Actually, made more than my day. As a public school educator you don't hear those words of affirmation very often.

Last edited:
Juggy. Hey, she is learning how to get Dad wrapped around her little finger. Great story.

Last edited:
Wow! Personally prefer shrimp to crawfish but either way, amazing!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.