• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins Insider: Should a Redskins player ever wear No. 21 again?

I just don't see a scenario where a player would switch to #21 after making their name as another number.

I just don't see a scenario where a player would switch to #21 after making their name as another number.

What about ST himself? He made his name as #36 as a rookie, sold a bunch of jerseys. Then switched to #21.

Yeah, I'm aware. I have both jerseys. He didn't switch from his number to the number of another player famous with the team that was murdered. It's different, at least as I see it. It's one thing to decide to change your number to one when it becomes available, it's another to have the team say 'Hey, you're good, and this guy that got murdered that the fans love was good, you should wear his number in his honor.' That would just feel weird.

We'll see. I see it much more likely some random rookie is given it at some point down the road. Or maybe someone that comes via free agency or trade. Either way, I also see the redskins fans overreacting and getting angry. I'm sure no one will get it for a long time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.