• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

What games are yall going to this year?

I think I'm going to Steelers PS, Lions, Chargers and Cowboys.

I see folks on the lookout for tix. FWIW, I have 4 season tix in sec 219 with a face value of $89 IIRC (rates went up this year), other than those games I'm probably going to be selling the other games, I have to drive from Columbus, OH for every game so I don't hit em all and this year things are tight.

I'm going to try the Pittsburgh preseason game to bring my 6 and 9 year old boys for the first time. I won't bring them to a regular season game yet but the pre-season games seem more low key fan wise and the rowdy drunken fools seem to be much less pervasive.

I think I'm going to Steelers PS, Lions, Chargers and Cowboys.

I see folks on the lookout for tix. FWIW, I have 4 season tix in sec 219 with a face value of $89 IIRC (rates went up this year), other than those games I'm probably going to be selling the other games, I have to drive from Columbus, OH for every game so I don't hit em all and this year things are tight.

I'm going to try the Pittsburgh preseason game to bring my 6 and 9 year old boys for the first time. I won't bring them to a regular season game yet but the pre-season games seem more low key fan wise and the rowdy drunken fools seem to be much less pervasive.

I'll be at the Chargers game by myself, and will probably hit the Steelers preseason game too. I told my eldest daughter I'd take her to a game when she's 10, and low and behold she is this year. So I'm thinking Stillers for her.

If I'm still working out here in Cali I'm gonna be going to the Oakland Game with a few from the LA area. If I'm not I'll prolly be at the opener.

Either way I'm gonna try to be at the Dec game at home vs the Cowturds.

WOOHOO I look forward to my once a year visit love ya mean it

WOOHOO I look forward to my once a year visit love ya mean it

Now planning on Oakland and Denver.... May not make it back east for any games this year... unless someone finds me a seat for the Cowturd game!

At least all the home games for me too, as always. Last year went to Philly also.

I have a lot of family in the Denver area. Hopefully I can get out there for that one.

Add Denver to the list.....

Cool, It'll be great to see you and Mrs 1311!!

Yup! Except for the "Mrs 1311" part.

It'll be me, Mike,(MIA), John, (TLC) and Ben,(not sure what his ES boardname)

It'll be great to see you too. We'll talk more as the game gets closer..

Yup! Except for the "Mrs 1311" part.

It'll be me, Mike,(MIA), John, (TLC) and Ben,(not sure what his ES boardname)

It'll be great to see you too. We'll talk more as the game gets closer..

*reminds self to bring bail money

*reminds self to bring bail money

That's only funny, because it's true!

The same motley crew of characters survived the Pittsburgh road trip last year.

We'll see......

It's June and I've received very little interest for tickets from anyone this year. So - tickets are going up for sale everywhere.

If you're interested in 1 ticket for the entire season shoot me a PM. If that doesn't sell I'll start selling individual games.

pez and I have debated maybe GB or Denver as if we go to Denver we can see Z too.

It's June and I've received very little interest for tickets from anyone this year. So - tickets are going up for sale everywhere.

If you're interested in 1 ticket for the entire season shoot me a PM. If that doesn't sell I'll start selling individual games.

What's the usual interest level in June?

No idea, I've never had any issues selling my tickets. I normally have it figured out before I even pay for the season.

I threw the extra eagles ticket and the whole lions game (going to be in Europe) up on the NFL Ticket Exchange. We'll see if anyone bites before September. I'm doubting they'll sell.

pez and I have debated maybe GB or Denver as if we go to Denver we can see Z too.

Go to Denver!

Me, MIA, TLC & Ben have already booked our air and hotel...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.