• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

New to the board!

JBIII

, III times the charm
Reaction score
Hey guys. I just wanted to say hi.

According to my join date, I've been a member at ES since 2006 (seems like it's been a lot longer). I happened to stumble across people talking about this board over there and figured you can't be a member of too many places that discuss Redskins football, so here I am.

Anyway, I look forward to reading about and discussing our favorite football team with everyone.

HTTR!!!

Welcome! Glad you're here, always nice to have some new folks to join in.

I've noticed you've already beaten a couple of my arcade high scores. That, however, is not cool. Go after Extreme's scores all you want, but leave mine alone. :nono:

:)

I've noticed you've already beaten a couple of my arcade high scores. That, however, is not cool. Go after Extreme's scores all you want, but leave mine alone. :nono:

Pay no attention to Goal, he's just mad because we all take turns getting the high score on his mom :D

Welcome!! Great to see you here! This place is great!

(forgot to also ask who ya were at ES! apologies if I ever pissed ya off there, new leaf here for me)

Thanks everyone. I love that there's an arcade. Especially for boring days at work, blah! I have a feeling I'll be beating some more high scores here soon. :D

My username at ES is jaybrant. I very rarely post over there., 476 posts in 6-7 years lol. It's funny that my post count is so low because I can't remember a day (weekday anyway) that I didn't visit the board. I mainly just ready through the threads I guess, and only occasionally throw my two cents in.

Welcome!! Great to see you here! This place is great!

(forgot to also ask who ya were at ES! apologies if I ever pissed ya off there, new leaf here for me)

I don't believe you've ever done anything to piss me off. So, I guess we're good. Until you cross me of course :hammer:

Welcome! Its a great board here, you can actually hear yourself think!

I love that there's an arcade. Especially for boring days at work, blah! I have a feeling I'll be beating some more high scores here soon. :D
You should probably focus on trying to get back all the ones I just took from you first :laugh:

Welcome to the site :cheers:

You should probably focus on trying to get back all the ones I just took from you first :laugh:

Had a few minutes and decided to take back two of the three that you took. *yawn and stretch* No big deal. lol

And thanks to everyone else who has welcomed me to the site. Enjoying it very much.

Hola! Bienvenido!

I remember seeing your name over there. (I hesitate to let people know this, lol, but I was "honorary_hog" during my ES days. And even I don't like that guy.)

Juggy is a lot more laid back. And so is this board. Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

Welcome aboard!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Or go after China's :rotflmao:

Welcome to the board, you will enjoy being able to have a discussion here and your posts not getting lost in the mass postings!

Hey guys. I just wanted to say hi.

According to my join date, I've been a member at ES since 2006 (seems like it's been a lot longer). I happened to stumble across people talking about this board over there and figured you can't be a member of too many places that discuss Redskins football, so here I am.

Anyway, I look forward to reading about and discussing our favorite football team with everyone.

HTTR!!!

Welcome, sir !!

Now, the welcome party's over, now so get to work on some blogs ! :)

Last edited:
So uh........how's that arcade thing working out for ya? :laugh:

I have a feeling I'll be beating some more high scores here soon. :D
I don't think this means what you think it means. I think you vastly underestimated my talent for the irrelevant :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.