• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Please consider signing petition for Snyder to fire himself

I think Snyder has potential. He just needs someone like Bill Polian or Ozzie Newsome to run the show. Not our version of Ozzie Osborne.

I signed the petition because there is really nothing more I can do except voice my displeasure here. But it was kinda hard to take this petition too seriously since they are advertising Redskins Tickets on the website.

Signing that would be akin to peeing your pants in a dark suit.

It may feel good but no one (important) is going to notice.

I signed it. Any opportunity to voice my displeasure with the Danny and Vinny show is a worthwhile opportunity. Anyway, you don't know what will work unless you try. It beats complaining about the situation and not trying to do something about it.

I signed the petition because there is really nothing more I can do except voice my displeasure here. But it was kinda hard to take this petition too seriously since they are advertising Redskins Tickets on the website.
Good point. However, the owners of the site seem to have signed up for google ads which is assigning the ads based on the page content....ahhh, the irony.

Signing that would be akin to peeing your pants in a dark suit.

It may feel good but no one (important) is going to notice.
:laugh2: :laugh2:

Last edited:
The way to have anyone notice is to not spend $$$ on merchandise, consessions, parking.

Did Dan whiff on the 2008 draft or was it Vinny?

DS isn't the problem...he's willing to spend...and, he gets a pass from me as long as he does that.

Vinny doesn't get a pass.

Well, Vinny’s on the hook for sure, but you don’t think Dan was involved in more than just signing the checks? I do. Didn’t Vinny say in an interview recently that getting Haynesworth was Dan’s idea? I’m almost sure I heard that. Besides if it were just one bad draft I think the fan base would be a lot more forgiving. There is a pattern of ineptitude that is just…..well I don’t have the right words for it. Dan IS willing to spend, but that alone is not the way to build a competitive team. We’ve proved that over and over now.

The more I think about Vinny, his role as Dan’s mouthpiece becomes more than just plausible, it seems likely. Vinny was fired by Schotty first thing. He was also fired by Walsh first thing. That’s not exactly a vote of confidence for his abilities as a talent evaluator. Still, Vinny can probably dazzle a guy like Dan with his football knowledge, as incorrect or convoluted it might be. Vinny stays because he’s Dan’s cover for being involved. Dan can make player decisions and feed them through Vinny. The idea that Vinny has GM like authority or a real plan seems a bit far fetched to me knowing what we all know.

You can bank that Dan is involved with everything this organization does. There's probably not a detail that he hasn't touched.

I can't sign a petition and I certainly no fan of these two bozos.

I do think the rope on Vinny got a lot tighter. Jim Zorn is likely not going to make it past the bye week and for any coach to come in here, Vinny is probably not going to be part of the picture. (I know Cowher and I know he's not coming here for a fact.)

The events to unfold this season should be interesting to say the least.

i cant imagine any of the big name coaches (shanny, cowher, etc) would consider comin here if vinny is in the pix.

btw...thanks for the heads up 2k4!!

I wouldn't sign that ever.

Good on you guys but that's nothing I am interested in signing.

i'm with big mike on this one... love the website, wouldn't blame anyone for hopping on board, but personally can't bring myself to actually sign it.

DS isn't the problem...he's willing to spend...and, he gets a pass from me as long as he does that.

Actually, Snyder is the root cause. There have been numerous stories over the past few weeks confirming this. Vinny is no NFL personnel genius and I do want him gone because he serves as an enabler for Snyder's meddling. However thinking that just gettiing rid of Vinny will solve anything is folly.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

I totally reject that position - SERIOUSLY - do you think anything that happens at Redskins Park isn't the direct result of a Dan Snyder decision?

He controls every aspect of this franchise.

What does a willingness to spend have to do with anything? All that represents is an ample cash pool. It certainly doesn't absolve Dan Snyder, as the self-appointed chief decision-maker for the past decade, of responsibility for the disaster that is the 2009 Washington Redskins.

I think you need to seriously rethink your position.

Boone,
you just hit the nail on the head with the Redskins.

There is NO accountability on this team, especially when it comes to front office moves.

Who's pulling the strings? Well most of us know it's Snyder.....but either Vinny states that he made a decision or things just happen and no body seems willing to take the credit (or blame) for the moves or lack of moves.

How can the FO expect the players to be accountable for their mistakes, when this owner isn't on his own end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.