• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Trade Deadline Tomorrow: What would you do if you ran the Skins?

I think you have to try and trade Carlos Rogers while you can. This guy does not want to be here so you are not going to be able to resign him. He has had leg problems off and on since he has been in the league.

If there is not an agreement between the NFL and NFLPA before next year, then someone will be gaining a solid corner that they will have for a season and a half before they offer him a new contract.

His cap hit should be minimal. We should be able to get a 2nd for him.

I think he is the only player that has trade value that would not totally annihilate the cap.

If there is not a new CBA- Carlos is a restricted FA in 2010. Unless you could get a 1st for him now, tag him next year and see if you can get at least a 2nd and a late round pick for him in negotiations, or a high late 1st.

Outside of Orakpo, I would be willing to hear any trade offers. Doubt our cap situation makes us much of a player this season. Not to mention the Skins have never once shown a proclivity towards planning for the future under this Front Office.

Would be worth taking any future draft picks we can get though.

I'll second that, and maybe add Fred Davis in there. Young guys. Otherwise, I'd have a fire sale for draft picks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.