• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The Work Thread

After 5 years with a boss with aspirations of global dominance, who thinks a few dollars extra means he can drive you into a nub, I have finally taken out on my own. I am the official owner of my own LLC. I've been doing stuff on my own for years, but this is the official I work for myself only moment!

After 5 years with a boss with aspirations of global dominance, who thinks a few dollars extra means he can drive you into a nub, I have finally taken out on my own. I am the official owner of my own LLC. I've been doing stuff on my own for years, but this is the official I work for myself only moment!

Right on, that's awesome El! Hope it really takes off for you. You and Pete both bringing some good news on the work front.

On that note, I've taught several grade school children how to properly do the Rick Flair “WHOOOOOO” driving them home. Pretty funny actually

For those of you interested, here is our website...

http://www.homevisionphotography.com/home.html

Great news, it's about time ! I'm sure you'll knock em dead.

Love to hear it! Good luck to you!

Good luck Brian - I have no doubt you will have great success with your talents!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.