• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

[Season Tickets] Redskins roll out new Pick-A-Seat Program

aw, wack bro :\

edit: are things clearing up in areas? I stopped checking.... maybe I should keep checking...

104 Row 1 two seats just opened. about the 10 yard line home side for anyone looking to upgrade. They won't last long though.

*edit* and they are gone.

Last edited:
104 Row 1 two seats just opened. about the 10 yard line home side for anyone looking to upgrade. They won't last long though.

*edit* and they are gone.

Row 1 is bad though, isn't it? Since Snyder has the extra couple rows of seats? You can't see anything from there.

Row 1 is bad though, isn't it? Since Snyder has the extra couple rows of seats? You can't see anything from there.

You have to stand, and the view is bad. I would not trade my seats for them. But for someone who can't make all the games they would be sweet on the resale market. People eat up anything that says row 1.

Yeah. You have to stand no matter where you are in the 100 section on the sidelines because of those stupid dream seats.

My opinion is that the last row in the 100 sections have the bets seats. That's why I moved into the 200 section. I think it's a much better view, plus I can sit when I want to and still see the game.

I wouldn't recommend anyone bring a child under 5 foot tall to a game in the 100's. they wont be able to see even while standing. I normally give away my preseason tickets for free but I couldn't give them away to the people I wanted to because I knew the kids wouldn't be able to see at all.

aw, wack bro :\

edit: are things clearing up in areas? I stopped checking.... maybe I should keep checking...

Sorry Man....I was getting tired of sitting next to you...:betterwink2:

Check it often stuff keeps popping up you think wouldn't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.