• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

[Season Tickets] Redskins roll out new Pick-A-Seat Program

What did 217 look like? i'm trying to move 3 seats from 117 to 217 so I don't have to stand all game, every game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here :)

I'll have to look at the diagram to see where it is. Too hard to tell from the pictures. I'm not against moving over to home side either if there are seats open there, I just don't expect there to be any available.

**** man someone beat me to section 217 row 12. I had the seats selected and when I went it said 'your time has expired' and it booted me back to the main screen. When I went back they were gone. I was in at 9:57, it opened 3 minutes before 10.

I did scoop up 3 seats in 226 row 7, it's on the other side of the field which means I wont get to watch redskins warm ups but thats fine I suppose. The seats for the actual game will be better and thats what matters.

I was thinking seats might open up as people get to move around, but the lower level is looking sparse at this point :\

My guess is the ticket office holds back the majority of the sideline LL seats for programs like the touchdown club and club levelers that move down after x years. I doubt many between the 10's see the upgrade screen.

Yeah. Do you want to know whats available in your section or ones around you? I can check for you

Sure, thanks. I'm in 236 r2 4 tickets. Looking for row 3 or above in 236 or somewhere in 237 if I'm lucky. I have a feeling I'm gonna end up where I'm at though.

Thanks, that's kinda what I figured it would look like. Although those 2 in row 3 are right behind 2 of my tix. If they are open I'm snatching those.

We just got a pair in section 227, row 11. I never thought we'd upgrade from 431, row 2, but I couldn't pass them up. Being under cover was the clincher.

We're right next to each other :)

Literally.

and HOF44 is across from us.

Literally :)

Literally.

You two right next to each other??? I bet a flask or two of bourbon makes it in this year! lol

I'm in 226 row 7, he's in 227 row 11. We're close enough to wave on a regular basis. Could certainly throw stuff at each other :)

We were sneaking in all kinds of crap at the beginning of last year. Mostly water. The new batons meant no more pat downs so if you had something non-metallic you got right in.

Then they started making us open everything and take off hats. Was very sad :(

Literally.

Damn! And I thought I could ditch him after the tailgate for a few hours. ;)
You two right next to each other??? I bet a flask or two of bourbon makes it in this year! lol

That's probably a safe bet, especially when it gets cold outside.

I'm in 226 row 7, he's in 227 row 11. We're close enough to wave on a regular basis. Could certainly throw stuff at each other :)

We were sneaking in all kinds of crap at the beginning of last year. Mostly water. The new batons meant no more pat downs so if you had something non-metallic you got right in.

Then they started making us open everything and take off hats. Was very sad :(

Sounds great!

Honestly, we're so full, (and slightly buzzed), from the tailgate, that we don't try to sneak in anything. We do, however, hit guest services for our "designated driver" wristbands and coupons. :pint:

What? I never got coupons :(

We pretty much just snuck in water.

Just hit Guest Services and sign up as a designated driver.

They'll give you a wristband and a coupon for a free 20oz soft drink. We've been doing that for years. After you finish your drink, hold on to the cup. They'll give you ice at any concession stand.....

Youll be in the shade now Rick, the days of your boiled lobster look after the Sept. games are over! No need for all that ice.

I just moved again...into Bob's section.....236 row 8...now this is getting downright fun!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.