• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Tony Pashos: Welcome Aboard

that's why we can either have patience with the bare cupboard and cap penalty that Cerrato and Co. left Allen and Shanahan to clean up, or we can hang our heads and be frustrated that we can't sign pro bowl corners and tackles right away in two or three easy moves.

the idea of signing a DT and paying him a $100M contract is absolutely absurd as is paying a mid-tier corner like Hall $23M guaranteed.

Allen and Shanahan or any other front office coming in was going to have to pass these gall stones and it was going to be painful one way or another.

The fact Haynesworth couldn't even play anymore made it that much worse.

but that's not the story. the team did a great job creating the financial room to go to town last year. it's this GD Mara driven cap penalty that is causing all the problems.

You arent one of them, just saying
Posted via BGO Mobile Device
Yeah because I didnt call almost every single screw up and even give reasons why they were screw ups and in most cases even call how it was gonna turn out. apparently you either have a short memory or are not reading.

I am fully able to admit when I am wrong *which was once btw too bad you cant do the same.

Be nice guys. Tired of the sniping.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.