• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Boycott the Redskins games?

Mike-interestingly enough, I'm kinda with you on this to an extent. I'll watch and/or listen to all the Redskins games here in North Carolina I can. My personal opinion, and this is strictly my personal opinion though others may share it, as a fan I owe it to the guys in the burgundy and gold uniforms-and even to the coaches. And I will pull for them every time-even if it doesn't look like there's a chance in hell of a win.

But it stops there. I buy no merchandise connected with the owner or his organization-nor does his organization have my confidence or support. They've given me no reason to believe that they know how to make a winning NFL football team and until such evidence is apparent they will not have my support.

The biggest and most damaging weapon fans have to bring to bear on a team is indifference. I mean, real indifference.

Like I mentioned in another thread, I've actually stopped watching the games. On TV I mean. I'm not planning on watching this weekend either. Forget clever shirts or protests or petitions ... find something better to do on Sunday.

If this town turns into Atlanta or Miami, Snyder might notice. Otherwise, I doubt he'll care.

I am not so sure I am at the point that I wouldn't even attend a game if I were ensured I would not have to spend a penny. I will still watch the games and get frustrated, even if it means I have to record the game because I am at work. I simply refuse to spend money on the Washington Redskins at this point in the Dan Snyder era!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.