• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Hail and Prevail, my friends

I think Mick's thing might be the audience size here might not provide enough souls for him to feed on and keep him young :D

Think about it, sometimes it takes as long as 5 minutes to get a response here :laugh:

I think Mick's thing might be the audience size here might not provide enough souls for him to feed on and keep him young :D

Think about it, sometimes it takes as long as 5 minutes to get a response here :laugh:

LOL, that was one of the very few things that took some adjusting to for me here, but I still like how actual conversations are allowed to occur naturally. I'm an impatient guy often and waiting a little is rather therapeutic!

I love that you can ask a question, and it gets answered instead of being shuffled over by a glut of users cracking a joke or changing the subject and derailing the thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.