• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL Pickem Results: Week 5

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
9.png

Week 5 of the BGO NFL Pickem Contest is complete and awesome performances continue to be the trend for more than a few players.

Standouts this week included Kelly (leading the way), bradysux360, Neophyte, and Jimbo, all finishing 11-3, followed by Slacky and Chris at 10-4 in a tough week for selections.

For the year and overall contest leaders, servumtuum continues to lead the competition at an incredible 57-19, followed by Neophyte and Jimbo on his heels at 56-20, while Lanky Livingston, China, and bradysux360 round out the season leaders at 55-21.

Click HERE to view all Week 5 results.

Click HERE for total season standings after Week 5.

Damn Dolphins...

worst week yet.

Teams I really hate:
Jacksonville
Seattle
Houston
Arizona
Buffalo

None of these team are consistant and they always tend to screw me when I pick them or pick against them

WD, I'd also add the teams I call "Are these guys for real or is there a crash and burn coming ?"-like Denver. Even the powerhouses to me still seem to have vulnerabilities that the right team can take advantage of-I say right team because a lot of it I still consider to be matchups as opposed to just being better overall.

Next week looks like "fun" too-

Carolina@Tampa Bay

Giants@Saints

Arizona@Seattle

Bears@Falcons

Oh goody.

worst week yet.

Teams I really hate:
Jacksonville
Seattle
Houston
Arizona
Buffalo

None of these team are consistant and they always tend to screw me when I pick them or pick against them
What he said...in spades.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

I think Denver is for real. Their defense is solid, and Kyle Orton is playing out of his mind. If Orton comes back down to earth, they are susceptible to losing to anyone, but if he continues to play the way he's playing now, they're going to be hard to beat.

I mean, he led TD drives of 90-something and 98 yards against the PATRIOTS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.