• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL Pickem: Final Results are IN

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Our top 4 winners this year were, repeat Champion SNF, runner-up Kel Varnsen, 3rd place finisher Ax, and rounding out the prize winners, Goaldeje our 4th place finisher. Congrats to all four of our winners! Please pm me and we'll start getting to work on your prizes.

You may have noted *cough* *cough* that two of our staff members here, Neophyte, and yours truly finished in 3rd and 5th place respectively. Although not eligible for prizes, it does bear noting as proof of just how damn smart and capable your average BGO staff member is :)

Thanks to everyone for another great contest this year!

Player Rank Record Points Percentage # Picked
------------------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ----------
SNF 1 183-83-1 10 0.69 267
Kel Varnsen 2 178-88-1 -63 0.67 267
Neophyte 3 176-86-1 -55 0.67 263
Ax 4 173-93-1 -32 0.65 267
All Favs 5 173-93-1 178 0.65 267
Boone 6 171-95-1 45 0.64 267
Goaldeje 7 170-93-1 63 0.64 264
Jimbo 8 170-96-1 92 0.64 267
Elephant 9 170-91-1 192 0.65 262
Lovethebeer 10 168-98-1 -59 0.63 267
micks113 11 168-97-1 102 0.63 266

For full Super Bowl XLVII Results, click HERE

For full Final NFL Season Results, click HERE

I don't think points should be the tie breaker! I protest! I picked less games to get the same amount of victories as GOAL!!!! I missed the Divisional round of the playoffs which would have put me one point behind Ax and one ahead of you, Boone! AAaaaaaaaaah! MOMMY!!!!

Yeah, Goal backed in - not fair!!!

:D

Thanks for another great season of picking the games. I was struggling along after about eight games - barely above .500 and sitting in 25th place and worse. Got it into gear and finished 14th overall - 9th amongst those who picked all 267 games (I'm looking at you Goal, El, and Neo). :)

Already looking forward to next year.

Midway through the season, I was in something like 25th place. Probably the best run I've ever had to get to 5th.

And you know what they say El...

Woulda. Coulda. Shoulda. :)

In lieu of my prize, could I get some fishing lessons from someone?

Must. Not. Comment.

Congrats winners!

I'll have to jump in this next year to make it easier for you!

You may have noted *cough* *cough* that two of our staff members here, Neophyte, and yours truly finished in 3rd and 5th place respectively. Although not eligible for prizes, it does bear noting as proof of just how damn smart and capable your average BGO staff member is :)

Second time in 3 years we have had staff members finish at the top. Maybe we need to go to Vegas, Boone. ;)

Second time in 3 years we have had staff members finish at the top. Maybe we need to go to Vegas, Boone. ;)

For sure.

Walk would do you good. :moon:

The reality is, an awesome membership, SHOULD be represented by awesome leaders.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.