• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2013 ticket invoices posted

I don't know if it was on the invoice that was mailed...
Yes it is, and your additional statement pretty much covers it...
As long as you've paid in full by April 1st, or you're caught up on your payment plan (which would be the first two installments, march 1st and april 1st), you'll be eligible for upgrades.

t-, if I remember correctly you are in section 105? If so, I would buy any extra ticket you have at face value anytime one is available.

I'm in 117, row 27, 2 seats from the aisle. It's the second to last row in the section - right next to the exit. We get out of the stadium parking lot before most people get out of the stadium :)

I'll certainly let you know whenever one is available. I may have a seat available for the whole season but I'll post it here if it is.

I always sell at face value (including tax, which is 10%) so if you're interested you wont pay a cent more than necessary. Even if it's a big game :)

Yes it is, and your additional statement pretty much covers it...
Yeah - I didn't have it in front of me and breezed through it when I opened it. I'm bad about that... :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.