• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL Total Access just announced ROY....

You almost have to believe Griffin and Luck will meet in some Super Bowl down the road - seems like destiny...

I don't think playing second fiddle sits very well with Andrew Luck.

he should be used to it by now.

if you're not the lead dog....the view never changes.

You almost have to believe Griffin and Luck will meet in some Super Bowl down the road - seems like destiny...

That would be an ideal matchup for Super Bowl 50...after Griffin has already won 2.

NFL Honors 2013
Offensive Rookie of the Year
Robert Griffin III

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RQ4B_na6f8[/media]

watch it before it's yanked

:party:

Not likely. Luck has a long way to go. RG3 is a straight up BAMF.

I disagree, Beans. I think Luck is going to be an outstanding NFL QB, and soon. Can't disagree though that Griffin already is.

As a wise man opined during the season, we're watching the second coming of Magic and Larry.

FWIW, BSPN Radio is already discussing who SHOULD have won the award. What a joke. They need a legitimate competitor. That's the only way we'll see a reduction in the drivel that comes out of Stamford, CT.

Very cool. I'm not in the least surprised either, Griff's efficiency and offensive productivity simply outdid all the other rooks.

Here's to many years of Redskins fear being instilled in opponents and opponents fans by Robert, Alfred and the rest of the guys-including the new additions coming this off-season.

Hail...and congratulations Robert. :2thumbsup:

Robert Griffin III‏@RGIII
Bringing the NFL Rookie of the Year Award back to the DMV and Redskin Nation!!! Truly Humbled #NFLHonors

De'JonMoniqueGriffin‏@DeJon_Monique
Seeing him walk on that stage ... Made my heart smile .... #FAMILYBOND GOD ain't done yet !!!! #HTTR

Thanks for posting the video of his acceptance! I had to take some friends to the airport and missed it by 30 seconds.

Wow Luck did look super-disappointed... I truly thought the NFL or the media would find a way to give it to Luck no matter what Griffin did. I'm so pleasantly surprised that they couldn't!

So great that he mentioned Alfred too... He looked to be walking pretty well, praying for a full recovery and for a continuing ascent back where we belong!!

I told y'all too. lol

And if you sail out far enough, you won't fall off the end of the earth either. The earth is round. Trust me.

Awesome accomplishment! And it's great to see him walking.

The opening monologue of that show was pretty great too.

Yeah, for not being a bonafide comedian, I thought Alec Baldwin was great. The Jets jokes in particular were awesome :) Props to the NFL for not taking itself too seriously.

Yeah, for not being a bonafide comedian, I thought Alec Baldwin was great. The Jets jokes in particular were awesome :) Props to the NFL for not taking itself too seriously.

That guy was hysterical. He was dishing out hits to everybody. I especially loved his "Pondering" description.

You could see teammates shifting in their seats. That's when you know comedy is dead-on, when people aren't sure whether it's okay to laugh or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.