• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2013 Hall Of Fame Class Announced

BGO

Will add a link, but Larry Allen, Cris Carter, Curley Culp, Jonathan Ogden, Bill Parcells, Dave Robinson, and Warren Sapp were just announced on NFL Network as your 2013 Pro Football Hall of Fame enshrinees.

Jerome Bettis, Charles Haley, Andre Reed, Michael Strahan, and Aeneas Williams all made the cutdown from 15 to 10, but were not among the five modern-era finalists. Tim Brown, Eddie DeBartolo, Kevin Greene, Art Modell, and Will Shields were the five modern-era finalists eliminated in the first cutdown.

Congratulations to the new enshrinees.

More...

This probably deserves a mention at least. Mildly surprising to me that several of those didn't make it this time around.

I'm just not sold on Warren Sapp as a Hall of Famer. I guess he was pretty good, but one of the best to ever play? I'm sure he'd tell you if you asked him, but I don't know.

Larry Allen & Bill Parcells were the only no-brainers to me. Everyone else...ehhh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.