• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Grant Paulsen Twitter: Trent Williams involved in altercation last night

They will be linked to Sherman.

Have any of you gotten in a fight recently that required stitches? How hard is it to stay out of trouble?

Not. That. Hard.

Only a matter of time before this knucklehead implodes, and Fred Davis won't be far behind him.

I'm your huckleberry... Sorry to disappoint.

Got into it back in October after some punk ran me off the road. Little ass hat actually looked at me, smiled, and turned right into me, making ride it off onto the grass. It took every bit of skill, and a lot of luck to keep from laying the bike down. I was lucky there wasn't a curb there, or I'd have hit the ground doing about 55. A mile or so down the road, I wound up next to him, and he actually saw me and laughed. I flipped him off, called him an AH, and continued on. I guess that was more then his ego could take, as he followed me into the parking lot of my neighborhood 7-11 a few more miles up the road. That's where we got into it, being he charged at me as I was taking my gear off.

Fights happen sometimes. I'll always try to talk through a situation, but there are times you have on other option but to defend yourself.

Oh, he got the stitches....

I appreciate the circumstances and also would have preferred to have no Redskins' players involved, especially one with a recent history of bad decisions, but I can't help but love the quote below ...

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8...nt-williams-tasered-popped-bottle-sources-say

Redskins offensive tackle Trent Williams, who will miss Sunday's Pro Bowl after being hurt in a brawl at a Honolulu nightclub, was Tasered in the back and cracked over the head with a champagne bottle during the melee yet still did not fall to the ground, sources say.

"It was like he was Jason on 'Friday the 13th' -- man just wouldn't go down," one source said of the 6-foot-5, 318-pound Williams, who required seven stitches after the early Friday incident.

That's our Redskins :)

Tasered, hit by a bottle but unbowed and still standing after the fight was over.

I'm your huckleberry... Sorry to disappoint.

Got into it back in October after some punk ran me off the road. Little ass hat actually looked at me, smiled, and turned right into me, making ride it off onto the grass. It took every bit of skill, and a lot of luck to keep from laying the bike down. I was lucky there wasn't a curb there, or I'd have hit the ground doing about 55. A mile or so down the road, I wound up next to him, and he actually saw me and laughed. I flipped him off, called him an AH, and continued on. I guess that was more then his ego could take, as he followed me into the parking lot of my neighborhood 7-11 a few more miles up the road. That's where we got into it, being he charged at me as I was taking my gear off.

Fights happen sometimes. I'll always try to talk through a situation, but there are times you have on other option but to defend yourself.

Oh, he got the stitches....

I never said it can't happen, even to really nice guys :) I'm saying that believing, in this case, with known knucklehead Trent Williams, that it 'just happened' is a bigger stretch for me.

I know others don't agree.

Let's face it. Williams was probably the biggest guy in the room and with the tattoos and height was an easy target for some drunks.

I remember Wilber Marshall saying that it got old when guys hearing he was a second degree black belt would go out and challenge him drunk in public.

There are a lot of doughnut heads out there and MOST of them are not players but the paying public.

http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/...charged_in_alleged_assault_on_NFL_player.html

Isle nightclub owner charged in alleged assault on NFL player

By Michael Tsai
Jan 27, 2013

Nightclub owner Michael Miske Jr. has been charged in connection with an alleged assault on Washington Redskins tackle Trent Williams on Friday.

According to police, Miske struck Williams, who was in Hawaii for today’s Pro Bowl, in the head with a dangerous instrument, reportedly a Champagne bottle, during an altercation. The incident took place at Miske’s M Nightlife nightclub at Restaurant Row.

Trent was unable to participate in the game due to his injuries.

National Football League Security subsequently warned players to stay away from the nightclub “pending (the) outcome of a criminal investigation conducted by the Honolulu Police,” according to NFL.com.

Miske, 38, was arrested Saturday at the Honolulu Police Department headquarters on Beretania Street and charged today with second-degree assault. His bail was set at $250,000.

Miske, who is also the owner and president of Kamaaina Termite and Pest Control, has an extensive criminal history that includes 10 convictions, six for felonies, dating back to 1993.

In 1995, Miske was convicted of fraudulent use of a credit card and three counts of theft and was sentenced to 50 hours of community service and five years of probation, and was ordered to pay $5,300 in restitution.

Five months later, he was found guilty of kidnapping, felony attempted assault and speeding, and was sentenced to five years’ probation, assessed a $105 fine and ordered to pay $625 in restitution.

In 2006, Miske was convicted of third-degree assault related to an altercation with a high school student and was sentenced to a year of probation. The student was also granted a petition for an injunction against harassment from Miske.

0128-trent-williams-splash-3.jpg

http://www.tmz.com/2013/01/28/trent...to/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Badass Side Note -- according to reports, Williams is such a beast ... he DIDN'T GO DOWN even after he was bottled and tasered.

Looking more and more like Trent did nothing at all in this scenario. Now, there's a valid argument to be made that he should have never been there in the first place, but its pro-bowl week. Not like this was a game week or anything. I think some in this thread should cut the dude a little slack.

Wow, how does this Miske guy even get a liquor license with that record.
Must be some big loopholes in the local laws over there.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...eads-not-guilty-to-assaulting-trent-williams/

how in the hell is this guy allowed to own a club and have liquor anywhere near him? that is just unreal to me.

edit: and 6 felonies on a freaking ISLAND! you have to be a special kind of scumbag to achieve that kind of status!

Yeah I saw that earlier. Every rock in the water has their dirtbags and you usually don't have to look hard to find them. Nowhere to exile them like here where we send all the miscreants to Dallas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.