• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Poster formerly known as ZoEd...saying hello

Dazed&Confused

The Rookie
Reaction score
Military Branch
Air Force
Hello BGO! WOTS, this is the place to be! Been holding on to my original Redskin home for quite sometime hoping the culture was cyclical, just like everything else in life. However, it just didn't work out that way. But I'm not :redpunch:, I will always have family over there and many great memories, but it just had to come to an end.

Anyway, I'm already happy to be here because one of the first names I recognized was the HH! Missed that bastard like a fat kid misses cake. Can't wait to cruise around and get to know everyone and hopefully reestablish some old friendships and create some new ones. Cheers!

Dave

Welcome aboard Dave!

Glad you found us. We have a great community. You'll fit right in :)

:cheers:

Sorry for starting this thread fellas, should have put all of this in the refugee thread, which I already posted in.

Thanks for the warm welcome, I'll hang out for a while to get the feel for things before I start another thread. Lol

Your concern is unwarranted. We start threads for no reason around here, an introduction is a legitimate reason to start one. :laugh:

Hell, I think I am just gonna start another thread about RG3 just for the fun of it...

Sorry for starting this thread fellas, should have put all of this in the refugee thread, which I already posted in.

Thanks for the warm welcome, I'll hang out for a while to get the feel for things before I start another thread. Lol

It may take some getting used to, but we don't have any thread police here. The only thing we enforce with any level of intensity is civility.

Yep, it's me! Kind of feel at home already with all the familiar faces around here.

Welcome Zo!

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Welcome in, brother! I knew you'd find us eventually. Let me give you the Reader's Digest version of what BGO is. It's the things, and especially the people, that were great about the other place, without the hostility. Not coincidentally, it's run by the people who were in charge when the other place was in its glory days. It's my favorite corner bar on the interwebz, without the obnoxious drunks. Well, Big Mike is here, but we make do. ;)

Great to have you, man. HAIL.

jrock! What's up brother, been a while!

Yeah man...I left the other place when it started going crazy - I've been back a few times, but its impossible to keep up with anything over there. Good to see ya around these parts!

Where is PREDICTO!?!?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.