• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Poster formerly known as ZoEd...saying hello

Where is PREDICTO!?!?!

:rotflmao:

That's hilarious! I'm sorry, I think some pee came out!

Good to see I'm not the only one.

Btw, I think there's some brand new condos availible in Preditcotropolis, but only people who embrace the Predictotorian philosophy that requires it's citizens to share the EXACT POV as it's supremely intelligent ruler and unilaterally dismiss all facts or opposing POV's without hesitation!

:movefast:

any "person" who says that he doesnt like Bob Seger can go **** himself as far as I'm concerned.

Here, here!

The more that I think about it, how can anyone in their right mind dislike Bob? Some of the greatest rock balads of ALL time!

P was actually one of the few hardcore lefties on ES that I actually liked. Sure, we had our run-ins, but I'd have a beer with the guy any day of the week.

Now Larry? chomerics? LadySkinsFan? Yeah. We're gonna have a problem. lol

P was actually one of the few hardcore lefties on ES that I actually liked. Sure, we had our run-ins, but I'd have a beer with the guy any day of the week.

Been over there lately? I used to feel the same way but now that him and his cronies outnumber us common folk, he's become pretty unbearable.

Okaaay then ...

This is not ES. Lets leave that baggage at the door please.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

I would hate to have to close a welcome thread.

You know guys, we have never actively recruited members from other sites (as a sign of respect to those sites). But there is nothing wrong with you all doing so :)

Oh...and what Henry said...

You know guys, we have never actively recruited members from other sites (as a sign of respect to those sites). But there is nothing wrong with you all doing so :)

I've been a lurker in good standing there. I'm not banned, but I dont post either.

What I have been doing is watching for folks that are being mistreated and sending them a note professing solidarity with them (which is 100% true).

I normally havnt acually "invited" anyone per se, rather I just tell them that I have enjoyed it here. This way I am showing respect to both sites, even though one has done me wrong one too many times now.

(I want to honor the spirit of Henry's comments so I wont say much here, but even Die Hard has had enough of some of the posters there. )

In closing, you all have done such an awesome job of creating a great vibe here, Members will come when they have a chance to participate. It's a great place!

Speaking of that...whatever happened to that recruitment contest?

Your concern is unwarranted. We start threads for no reason around here, an introduction is a legitimate reason to start one. :laugh:

Hell, I think I am just gonna start another thread about RG3 just for the fun of it...
And I'll start a thread about that.

Ugh. Larry. I hate that guy. :laugh:

No one played. Not much point in setting stuff like that up when it doesn't get a response.
I've always wondered why we seem to have a lot of members like this. Any contest or arcade opening or anything seems to be ignored. I swear, it's so hard to give away free **** these days :laugh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.