• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins' very interesting history of determining Super Bowl winners

As long as it's neither the Seahawks or Patriots as champs I'm fine with anything else after this weeks games.

Slow the boat down, I was the first to pick the Chargers this year

So, since you've got that confident and cocky swagger goin down, are you gonna back it up, and actually predict, and bet, that the Chargers beat Peyton and the Broncos this weekend ? :p

If the Chargers win it this year that is going to be some weird shit!!!

To be honest, I would flip out, as well

Last edited:
So, since you've got that confident and cocky swagger goin down, are you gonna back it up, and actually predict, and bet, that the Chargers beat Peyton and the Broncos this weekend ? :p

Yes I am picking the Chargers to win, Peyton will do his usual choke job in the playoffs! Bet? You wanna bet, what yall wanna put on the line, is it straight up? :)

wait a second, i'm confused, and now you have me contradicting myself.....i started out predicting the Chargers would win it all, and now you manipulated me into betting they won't even win this weekend :paranoid:

maybe what i meant was, you should probably find one of the many guys around here who would bet against you in a heartbeat ;)

Its the perfect setup for Manning to choke too. I'm just not seeing the Chargers beating Seattle or San Fran. It will really be a trip if the Chargers do it though, we won 3 games, who would think that a 3 win team would beat the SB winner?

Their coach must be good too, that team isn't very good, not like the teams Norv choked with anyway.

This means we have broken the curse and will begin a new course in future years - a winning course. No longer will we help other teams win a SB via that curse. Long live JG2. :)

This means we have broken the curse and will begin a new course in future years - a winning course. No longer will we help other teams win a SB via that curse. Long live JG2. :)

And here you and I were fighting over this lol

I like the way BB thinks, now we can win a SB next year! HTTR

Yep, time to pass the baton.

Next year, when we go 15-1, and win the Super Bowl over the Patriots, just one team is going to be able to brag that they beat the Washington Redskins, Super Bowl Champs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.