• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Silver Linings Pla...er, Thread

Hurt's also a solid backup and has shown he can start for stretches of games. Don't look now but we may have been drafting OL depth all along ...

I am not talking about the ZBS or the 'cut' route passing game Kyle likes to run.

I am talking about expanding the offense to include too many new plays that put the qb at risk.

People flash back that the zone read is no different than a qb scrambling on third down out of the pocket.

But it is because the defense on many of those third downs is not accounting for the qb run specifically and can't dedect early in the play where that spontaneous run may come from or go to.

But in the zone read you have everone going left or right at the snap of the ball and the defense while it can get burned on the play pass can also simply line up and slam the qb.

It is often more difficult with the zone read to get flags thrown for roughing and the qb rather than scrambling and getting hit by corners, safeties and linebackers is still close enough to the line of scrimmage to take direct shots from DL as well.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

I'm still too bummed to think about silver linings but I'll give it a shot. The Draft is coming! And we don't have a first round pick. :( And I still have to put up with these stupid Broncos fans. :(

Ah **** it, time to hibernate. Wake me when the second round starts.

Don't give up hope Jimbo. I am sure there is a poster in here that thinks we can recoup a first round pick straight up for D. Hall :)

Tips can be left in the green jar on your way out of the office :)

I think we have several huge positives. Cobra Kai and Rob Jackson really stepped up this season.

Logan Paulsen also stepped up. I'm looking forward to seeing all of them next year.

Now THAT'S more like it! Hail, Pete!

Brother, I'm not going to speculate with the little information we have as most people are doing until we get a conclusive diagnosis on Roberts knee. For all we know, he may not need surgery, and spend 6 to 8 weeks in a splint, and then start rehabbing.

We just don't know, and neither do all the "medical experts" who seem to need to give their two cents to the media while never examining Robert.

So for now, I can only see it as a stumbling block on the road to a championship.

The 1st we owe to the Rams for the upcoming draft is far less valuable than many feared it would be. Make the playoffs again next season, and we will have fleeced them.

RG3's first ACL surgery was really janky, so this fix actually makes it STRONGER than before. Rookie of the year!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.