• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2012 Redskins' Wild Card Game Images

Elephant

The Commissioner
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
Don't really have much to say, but I wanted you guys to see some of the images I took from the game last night. The only thing separating me from the field was the stadium wall in the end zone where the team enters and exits the field. Unfortunately, the majority of the action was at the other end zone or I would have had better/more images. I still posted a lot for you. Probably too many of the Griffin injury since that was about 40 ft in front of me.

http://www.bgobsession.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=1438&sortby=d&sorttime=9999&way=asc

N3H_7232.jpg

Ugh...I knew as soon as 5 foot-nothin' Wilson was downfield blocking for Lynch we were donezo. Pathetic.

Thanks Goal...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.