• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

No News, Is Bad News?

Fred Smoot saying that he's talked to people in the organization, claiming ACL/PCL combo.

Fred Smoot is confirming the LL247 report of ACL/PCL, at least with complimentary information. Said he heard "from people in the building."

No bueno. No bueno at all.

Smoot backtracked and said it wasn't from inside the building. Might be the same source we're quoting.

Partially torn ?CL, no surgery. HTTR!

Might as well try and make this a good vibes thread. My bold predictions in the preseason pretty much came true, maybe I have some magical powers left.

Press conference will begin any minute. The entire DC region is put on suicide watch.

Probably not a great sign:

Robert Griffin III‏@RGIII

When adversity strikes you respond in one of two ways....You step aside and give in..Or you step up and fight.

New tweet from RG3:

When adversity strikes you respond in one of two ways....You step aside and give in..Or you step up and fight.

So sad that we're hoping for an ACL/MCL ...

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

And from John Keim:

coach Mike Shanahan said #RG3 will fly down Tuesday to see Dr. Andrews. Will have more tests. Not sure extent of knee.

Shanahan said RG3 will get new MRIs. So he said right now everything is total speculation.

Per John Keim

Shanahan just said they are sending him to Dr. Andrews for new MRIs, as they can't tell if they're looking at old injuries or new injuries. Sounds like BS to me, but what do I know. He mentioned ACL & LCL, no PCL.

Redskins‏@Redskins

Shanahan: the full extent of the injury is unknown at this time. Says old injuries to ACL and LCL can distort MRI results. #HTTR

Shanahan said when players have had former injuries they want to take another look at MRI to make sure not seeing old injuries

According to Shanny, they don't know if they're looking at the current MCL injury, the old ACL injury or that old ACL injury being re-aggravated. Andrews wasn't sure from the MRI, so RGIII is flying down tomorrow.

Nick

translation: No one likes what they see. And people are pissed at me. So we're going for a second opinion while things hopefully cool down.

Talking to my orthopedist this morning, who is a die hard as well, he said absolute worst case scenario would be for Shanny to come on and talk about a second opinion or re-evaluation.

He said that any news other than that would be wonderful in comparison, so I'm really feeling sick right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.