• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

They made me do it......Protesting the Skins

The Burgundy Ghost

The Starter
Reaction score
Military Branch
Navy
Alma Mater
Salisbury
I won't boo this team. I'll never boo the Redskins.
Nor will I wear one of these :anonymous:, even if I could get one past security.

But I will be protesting next week as I tailgate and attend the Chiefs @ Redskins game.

I just hope the shirt gets to me by Friday.

I bought one of these off of Mr. I's shop.

http://140081.spreadshirt.com/us/US/Shop/Article/Index/article/Fire-Vinny-3849519

I know I won't be the only one, because there were many fans that showed up last week doing the same thing. Figured it would be one of the only ways to send a message since the tickets are already paid for.

I’ve been looking for just the right protest shirt to wear to the Eagles game at the end of the month. I’m seeing two excellent candidates right here. Thanks, gentlemen. :)

We're here to serve:)

You'll probably get busted by Dan's paper bag nazi's and made to turn them insde out though

I'm all for it. I just can't decide which one is better. If it gets to me by Saturday, I'll wear it proudly in protest in Section 220.

The Redskins are still my team, but I haven't watched a second of football since the Detroit game.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

I have to say, I think I am glad I was at work today. I was supposed to go down to Charlotte to meet up w/ Dean Collins but work has kept me pretty busy. Thank God!!!

I was going to make sure I was off next Sunday to go to my first game this year, but it isn't worth it. I won't watch the 6th winless team get their first victory against us this year!

Oh, how much do you guys want to bet that if you wear those T-Shirts you will either not be allowed to come in or you will be asked to leave if you sneak it in.

I have to say, I think I am glad I was at work today. I was supposed to go down to Charlotte to meet up w/ Dean Collins but work has kept me pretty busy. Thank God!!!

I was going to make sure I was off next Sunday to go to my first game this year, but it isn't worth it. I won't watch the 6th winless team get their first victory against us this year!

Oh, how much do you guys want to bet that if you wear those T-Shirts you will either not be allowed to come in or you will be asked to leave if you sneak it in.
Perhaps. But if enough people sneak them in, some of them will make their way to being on camera before security can get to everyone that's wearing one. Besides, that would play into a 2nd quarter walkout anyway.

The other thing that would be incredibly cool is if the fans got "Snyder Sucks" or "Love the team, hate the owner" etc. towels made up that could be thrown onto the field. They're small and easily concealed but would fly a long way with any kind of weight attached to them, say with a rubber band. That would almost certainly make the national media.
6.gif

Then of course there's always the "Snyder sucks" chant and the ever increasing number of empty seats that they really won't be able to do a whole lot about at all.

He does.

Look I'll admit it. I have defended both Cerrato and Snyder a great deal, moreso during my tenure at Extremeskins and I still do believe that Snyder wants to win and wants to take the Redskins to a Superbowl.

But I also believe that he doesn't know how to do it and doesn't have the people around him to guide him in the right direction.

And frankly I've had enough.....and this is how I'll send my message while still screaming my head off for this team on sunday.

... and the ever increasing number of empty seats that they really won't be able to do a whole lot about at all.

I want to first say, I love the Washington Redskins!!! I have my whole life! My father instilled it in me during the Allen years and it has stuck through the Jack Pardee years (which weren't really that bad) all the way through the glory years to the last 17 years of futility.

I will always be a Redskins' fan and as I go from job to job taking photos of different kids' football leagues this year, I am always given a hard time about the fact that I have a Redskins tattoo on my leg! I always say, yes I am a fan and I love them no matter what!

Now that I have tooted my own horn by qualifying myself as fan, I am going to address the statement Yusuf made. I am fed up!. OM and I had a discussion at the beginning of Training Camp about my ability to attend more live Redskins games since I moved back to the DC area. I went to the Pats pre-season game and was looking forward to going to as many games as I could this year. Unfortunately I could not attend either of the first two games, but this weekend was going to be different.

I was going to take the time off of work to attend my first game of the season. When I read this thread last night I even considered going to the game with one of those t-shirts on. But after having a day to think about this, I am going to take the same stance with the Redskins, I have with the Baltimore Orioles.

As long as the owner continues to line his pockets without making any significant effort to do whatever it takes (including swallowing his pride, rather his enormous ego) to field a quality product, I will not put a single penny of my hard earned money into his pockets!

To the Redskins Players, I will support you by cheering you on from afar, but I will not attend a single game that requires money from my pocket!

that's hilarious sarge!!!!

My Fire Vinny shirt came in today and I'm hoping to bring a camera to the game and put some pics up post game either here or on IIWII.

Excellent!

I have friends making paper masks of dannys face with "LOSER" written across the forehead

I've speculated in the past about the fans buying the team, much like teh situation in Green Bay.

danny understands money. I wonder if someone offered him the right price if he would go off into the sunset and takes vinny with him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.