• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Cant sleep.

I want to take a nap in the worst way, but that is not happening. I'd miss the game if I went to sleep.

So let's win quickly!

I got lucky.... my boss called me with an emergency at the shop, and had to go in and put out a few fires. Just got home, and ready to stuff beer cans up seahawks keasters, and BBQ their poultry asses...

I'm more than grateful we have the game on down here, LIVE, but it's at a time that is most difficult for me. It's too late to stay up all night, but earlier in the day then what I'm used to. Saying that, the game started at 8.30AM!

After the first quarter flurry, I think the Hags are starting to hits their straps, whereas our adrenalin is starting to wane.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.